Author Topic: "Playmobil Pro"  (Read 10562 times)

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
Re: "Playmobil Pro"
« Reply #60 on: February 24, 2020, 18:44:19 »
We did a training exercise at my work using LEGO. It's pretty common when talking about manufacturing principles to do exercises to demonstrate work flows and production management techniques. I don't think the price is worth it for just getting the white klickies. You could go buy some random add-ons and come up with something that work just as well.

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #61 on: February 24, 2020, 18:53:09 »
Enlightened organisations spend money on professional development, team development, training, etc. and it is unlikely they would do this without a perceived benefit to their operations.

I know, so I am probably wrong here - but I still see a waste of time. In this case, a very PLEASANT waste of time  >:D

You could go buy some random add-ons and come up with something that work just as well.

Well. Yes. Waste of money too, if we look at it that way (especially for not collectors).

Offline Klickteryx

• Playmo Master
« Reply #62 on: February 25, 2020, 01:17:30 »
I am afraid I agree - I mean I suppose play is not REALLY a waste of time, but if they are supposed to be working.. well.
Council workers are there to represent the voters. They're often from competing political philosophies so team building is a waste of time. If they're playing with toys to make up for lack of play at kindergarten then perhaps they shouldn't be in government. Most of them are paid more than they're worth to begin with.

Offline GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
« Reply #63 on: March 25, 2020, 21:29:33 »
I used the pictures of Playmobil pro contents and PlaymoDB to try to put a part number to each component. Some components consist of more than one part (e.g. “binoculars” has two parts, the binoculars and the strap), although several are ‘multi piece’ parts (e.g. bicycle, complete).

I was able to list the part numbers for 251 of the 284 parts which make up the 236 components of Playmobil pro shown in the User Guide pictures.

1 (part number 30676633, a robot) is not in PlaymoDB but I found the part number in a pdf for set 9487

I was unable to find part numbers for 33 parts:

5 components, all in box 4, are not toy pieces (diorama stands, pen wipes, sticky note stands, non-permanent pens, coloured tapes).

11 parts (+3 more I was not certain about) are similar to parts in PlaymoDB, but in a different colour
2 parts have only pnnnn numbers in the DB
3 parts have several possible part numbers (With the 2 Captain’s hats the printing is not visible, so precise identification is not possible; for the tires, I could not see enough detail to even make a guess)
4 parts look similar to existing parts but differ slightly (set of tools with one missing, set of banknotes with 1 extra, one rabbit from a set of 3 but colour also different, set of rose blossoms might include 2 or 3 shapes of the same colour bloom)
2 (a hat and a crown) were ‘best guesses’    but probably need checking
2 parts had no counterpart in PlaymoDB; both are stickers, so there may be a sticker sheet supplied with Playmobil pro
1 part (king’s crown) may be gold or shiny gold

The User Guide states there are 481 pieces, but I found 434. I didn’t count the parts of the storage unit.

Full results on a spreadsheet here

On the second tab of the spreadsheet are the 33 items for which I could not find part numbers

« Last Edit: March 26, 2020, 11:18:18 by GrahamB »
At that moment the ship suddenly stopped rocking and swaying, the engine pitch settled down to a gentle hum. 'Hey Ford.' said Zaphod, 'that sounds good. Have you worked out the controls on this boat?' 'No,' said Ford, 'I just stopped fiddling with them.' (With thanks to Douglas Adams)

Offline GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
« Reply #64 on: March 26, 2020, 11:25:29 »
And then there's the starter set:
https://playmobil.a.bigcontent.io/v1/static/PLAYMOBILpro_StarterKit_User_Guide_WEB

with some parts the same as the Basic set and some different....
At that moment the ship suddenly stopped rocking and swaying, the engine pitch settled down to a gentle hum. 'Hey Ford.' said Zaphod, 'that sounds good. Have you worked out the controls on this boat?' 'No,' said Ford, 'I just stopped fiddling with them.' (With thanks to Douglas Adams)

Offline Oliver

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #65 on: September 03, 2022, 21:51:15 »
Who still remembers Playmobil Pro?!  :lol:

Well they have added a 'gift set' for you to give to participants. A snip at 7.99 Euros - though the catch is you have to buy in bundles of 8.

https://pro.playmobil.com/shop/welcome-set/

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #66 on: September 04, 2022, 05:00:59 »
Who still remembers Playmobil Pro?!  :lol:

Well they have added a 'gift set' for you to give to participants. A snip at 7.99 Euros - though the catch is you have to buy in bundles of 8.

https://pro.playmobil.com/shop/welcome-set/

And only ship to a couple of countries (I READ, not sure), and only to companies.

I STILL don't get the use of this (except for us, of course  ::) )... If there was a group purchase, I'd be interested (stupid, I know)  :-[

A shame it's not the kids... cause those klickys I have (or can make)..

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #67 on: September 04, 2022, 13:30:41 »
It’s a pretty elaborate set from what I saw

greenshot download

If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #68 on: September 04, 2022, 13:32:55 »
I interpret it as a basic tool to analyze how your team accessorizes an all white klicky
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline klickyklack

• Playmo Lover
    • klickyklack (IG)
« Reply #69 on: September 04, 2022, 13:48:21 »
Those all white klickys would be useful for making some customs of the creepy all white robots from HBO's Westworld.