Author Topic: 4083 I am angry  (Read 5812 times)

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
Re: 4083 I am angry
« Reply #10 on: February 29, 2012, 17:24:40 »
If you want you can fix them using glue from gasoline (multipurpose rubber adhesive).I have repaired my son's passenger-cargo plane with it.All the tires were cut but they like new now.Please let me know if you want any further details

Yes I would like to know, thanks
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #11 on: February 29, 2012, 17:27:47 »
Ras, may i ask where and when you got the truck? i assume German ebay but i need to know an estimated price as i'm looking for one
thanks

I bought them from a PF and if I remember correctly I purchased them along with other sets. The price I paid was not the open free market, we are exclusive people with exclusive deals you know ;D
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Wesley Myers

• Playmo Master
« Reply #12 on: March 09, 2012, 05:58:22 »
Why has no one asked yet why and how this bag was in the garbage?

Offline Sylvia

• Administrator
  • Playmo Master
    • Just For Kl!cks
« Reply #13 on: March 09, 2012, 12:15:22 »

In the garage, not the garbage. ;D

Offline Wesley Myers

• Playmo Master
« Reply #14 on: March 09, 2012, 17:03:42 »
In the garage, not the garbage. ;D

:-[

Offline Luis

• Playmo Master
« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2012, 00:02:23 »
I bought them from a PF and if I remember correctly I purchased them along with other sets. The price I paid was not the open free market, we are exclusive people with exclusive deals you know ;D

long ago? or recently?

not that i'm nosey, i'm just trying to figure out how easy this could be to get through a German PF - they're around 60 on German ebay
Enjoy the elegance and fun of 1900 with The Victorians photo story! :gent: ;D :sherlock:

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2012, 20:01:48 »
long ago? or recently?

not that i'm nosey, i'm just trying to figure out how easy this could be to get through a German PF - they're around 60 on German ebay

Not too long ago, under a year i guess

come on, i just recently came to grips with throwing out the plastic bags inside the boxes  :lol:

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2012, 02:55:36 »
come on, i just recently came to grips with throwing out the plastic bags inside the boxes  :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #18 on: March 12, 2012, 15:14:09 »

I still keep every little item that comes inside of a MISB set! It's like I am too paranoid to throw anything away, due to seeing things I used to have worth 100 times what I originally paid for them! :hissyfit:
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #19 on: March 13, 2012, 21:52:20 »
I still keep every little item that comes inside of a MISB set! It's like I am too paranoid to throw anything away, due to seeing things I used to have worth 100 times what I originally paid for them! :hissyfit:

so you keep the rubber bands and those white stretchy bands  :P

I do keep all the literature