Author Topic: New surprises on German site!  (Read 1241 times)

Offline Janilew

• Playmo Lover
New surprises on German site!
« on: October 10, 2020, 23:40:30 »
Greetings Playmobil family! It has been quite a while since I've posted, and I bring amazing news!

https://www.playmobil.de/bundle-traumpalast-mit-prinzessin-zimmer/PM2010G.html

It appears that castle 3019 is making a comeback along with (most of) princess kitchen 4251!

Vikings also appear to be making a comeback, just when I was wondering if we'd ever see another viking fort!

https://www.playmobil.de/bundle-wikinger%C2%A0/PM2010I.html

What fortune! I am BEYOND excited! Hopefully, Geobra willing, they might come to the states! I've always wanted castle 3019 but every time I saw it, it was a miniature fortune. So this might be my chance!

Offline Ismene

• Playmo Master
Re: New surprises on German site!
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2020, 09:24:12 »
Fun. We were wondering the other day if we'd get another Viking boat. Tahra will be happy to see a couple Vikings in brown, I'm sure. The kitchen would be gorgeous if it were less pink (or is that lavender?).

Offline Janilew

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2020, 09:36:53 »
Fun. We were wondering the other day if we'd get another Viking boat. Tahra will be happy to see a couple Vikings in brown, I'm sure. The kitchen would be gorgeous if it were less pink (or is that lavender?).

I'm saving up for the original kitchen on eBay. When I made the comparisons I was disappointed to see that they tainted it with PINK. WHHHHYYY????!!!!!!! The other sets they brought back were in their original form, so why'd they taint the kitchen?!  :hissyfit:

Siiigghh. But at least I have a chance for 3019! I made some comparisons to the original and it is beat for beat the same. I'm so EXCITED!  :woohoo:

Offline Oliver

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2020, 03:55:38 »
If it's just the stove you want in grey, it might be worth putting a request in the trading area of the forum - it came with one of the recent medieval house re-issues, so anyone who bought multiples of that might have a spare they'd be willing to send you. Even if not, it's the sort of part that could easily turn up in a new set in grey if you keep your eyes open.

Offline Janilew

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2020, 06:15:17 »
If it's just the stove you want in grey, it might be worth putting a request in the trading area of the forum - it came with one of the recent medieval house re-issues, so anyone who bought multiples of that might have a spare they'd be willing to send you. Even if not, it's the sort of part that could easily turn up in a new set in grey if you keep your eyes open.

WELP. Wish I waited then. Just bought 4251 on eBay. :doh: Ah well....I wanted that kitchen set anyway to go with my 4250 castle. Next time I should really contact with folks here first. -_-

Offline Oliver

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2020, 10:46:47 »
Haha, well you get the walls and stuff with original one, so it is a real 'add on'  ;)

Offline Janilew

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2020, 02:04:30 »
Just came today and I love it! Another childhood wish fulfilled!  ;D  Now I wanna put the rest of 4250 and its extensions together!  >:D