Author Topic: 6817 deer family and 6818 bee keeper  (Read 2952 times)

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
Re: 6817 deer family and 6818 bee keeper
« Reply #20 on: January 08, 2016, 07:02:44 »
Thank you for the info on this family set. I look forward to adding many to our dio's for the forests inhabitants.

We raised bees so the bee set in particular interests us. I was so happy to learn when geobra announced the set. We look forward to adding many bee sets to our growing collection. We really wanted this set when we saw the beautiful work of a  fellow (apologies for forgetting whom) collector who made hives out of upsidown woven baskets. It was brilliantly classic. This set is a must have

Thank you for sharing...
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Birdie

• Playmo Master
« Reply #21 on: January 08, 2016, 09:43:20 »
I'm so excited Playmobil will release a beekeeping set. Like, irrationally excited.

That is the best kind of excited!  ;D

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #22 on: January 08, 2016, 12:24:06 »
Oh my goodness bees. All my life I've wanted to raise bees. They may be my favorite animal. I'm so excited Playmobil will release a beekeeping set. Like, irrationally excited. Watery eyes excited. How many more months til it's released in the US? I may die waiting.

You just explained how I feel about the entire playmobil brand...all of the sets, every one

Thank you for sharing such sentiment ... :wow:
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline DrDalek6

• Playmo Master
    • BTCV Mini Carbon Army
« Reply #23 on: January 09, 2016, 11:37:17 »
They do both look like great sets like the white birch tree and the fact that you've effectively got all life stages of a deer in one set apart from the mum.

The beekeeper set's also nice the hives and sections of honeycomb look good and they're suitably equipped even got the smoke gun, some flowers for them to pollinate might have made sense  though. We've got some hives of bees at the Botanical Gardens where I volunteer and two of the gardeners have been trained to take care of them so that gives me a good reason to buy this set if it's stocked in any of our toy stores eventually I'm sure it'll be popular with them  :)

Also it strikes me that it's good that they're bringing out this set as it'll help kids to learn about the important role that bees play so the y will hopefully appreciate them more and care about conserving them  :bloom:.