Author Topic: Connect to Smile- International Playmobil Weekend- Balen, Belgium 3 & 4 March  (Read 3748 times)

Offline PlaymoFrankJon

• Playmo Fanatic
Hey PlaymoFriends!
So this year Connect To Smile is organizing a Playmobil exposition again! You can expect Dioramas, Vendors & much more!!
It's in Balen, Belgium in a great accommodation with enough parking space. (So you dont have to walk far with the sets you just bought  :lol: )

If you are going be sure the make a talk with us, we would love it  :wave:. (Look for a big castle diorama right when you walk in at the venue  ;) )

Hope to see many of our PlaymoFriends from the site!

Jonathan & Frank

Offline Hadoque

• Capitaine de la "Licorne"
  • Playmo Master
Thanks for informing.
I´d like to come, but only if someone can give me a ride (with a compensation). Not necessarily from Ghent, I could also first travel to another city like Wetteren, Sint-Niklaas, Antwerpen, ... to be picked up.

From Ghent to Balen by public transport is just not doable. Especially as Balen is a small town, and it is almost in province Limburg. Travel-time for me with bus & train in a weekend is somewhere between 3 and 3,5 hours, one trip only. So 6 to 7 hours traveltime in total on 1 day! I would be able to stay there for "15 minutes" and would then have to travel back home! 8}

It would be nice if a such a Playmobil-event in Belgium would/could for once be organised in a major city, and not one on the other side of the country near the Dutch and/or German borders. Especially as our country is over-populated and completely jammed-up and our public transport is almost comparible to that of North-Korea.

Bedankt voor de informatie.
Ik zou wel willen gaan, maar enkel als ik met iemand kan meerijden (tegen een vergoeding). Niet noodzakelijk vanuit Gent, ik zou ook eerst naar een andere stad zoals Wetteren, Sint-Niklaas, Antwerpen, ... kunnen gaan om daar opgepikt te worden.

Van Gent naar Balen met het openbaar vervoer is niet doenbaar. Zeker niet omdat Balen een klein dorp is, en ´t ligt vlakbij de provincie Limburg.
Reistijd voor mij naar daar met bus & trein in een weekend is ergens tussen 3 en 3,5 uur, heen enkel. Dus 6 à 7 uur reistijd heen-en-terug op 1 dag! Ik zou daar "15 minuten" kunnen aanwezig zijn alvorens weer huiswaarts te moeten keren! 8}

Het zou aangenaam zijn als dergelijk Belgisch Playmobil-evenement eens in een grote stad zou (kunnen) worden georganiseerd, en niet één aan de andere kant van het land nabij de Duitse en/of Nederlandse grens! Zeker omdat ons landje overbevolkt is, alles potdicht zit,
 en het openbaar vervoer bijna vergelijkbaar is met dat van Noord-Korea.

« Last Edit: February 02, 2018, 23:19:05 by Hadoque »

Resistance is futile, you will be boarded!

Offline PlaymoFrankJon

• Playmo Fanatic
Thanks for informing.
I´d like to come, but only if someone can give me a ride (with a compensation). Not necessarily from Ghent, I could also first travel to another city like Wetteren, Sint-Niklaas, Antwerpen, ... to be picked up.

From Ghent to Balen by public transport is just not doable. Especially as Balen is a small town, and it is almost in province Limburg. Travel-time for me with bus & train in a weekend is somewhere between 3 and 3,5 hours, one trip only. So 6 to 7 hours traveltime in total on 1 day! I would be able to stay there for "15 minutes" and would then have to travel back home! 8}

It would be nice if a such a Playmobil-event in Belgium would/could for once be organised in a major city, and not one on the other side of the country near the Dutch and/or German borders. Especially as our country is over-populated and completely jammed-up and our public transport is almost comparible to that of North-Korea.

Bedankt voor de informatie.
Ik zou wel willen gaan, maar enkel als ik met iemand kan meerijden (tegen een vergoeding). Niet noodzakelijk vanuit Gent, ik zou ook eerst naar een andere stad zoals Wetteren, Sint-Niklaas, Antwerpen, ... kunnen gaan om daar opgepikt te worden.

Van Gent naar Balen met het openbaar vervoer is niet doenbaar. Zeker niet omdat Balen een klein dorp is, en ´t ligt vlakbij de provincie Limburg.
Reistijd voor mij naar daar met bus & trein in een weekend is ergens tussen 3 en 3,5 uur, heen enkel. Dus 6 à 7 uur reistijd heen-en-terug op 1 dag! Ik zou daar "15 minuten" kunnen aanwezig zijn alvorens weer huiswaarts te moeten keren! 8}

Het zou aangenaam zijn als dergelijk Belgisch Playmobil-evenement eens in een grote stad zou (kunnen) worden georganiseerd, en niet één aan de andere kant van het land nabij de Duitse en/of Nederlandse grens! Zeker omdat ons landje overbevolkt is, alles potdicht zit,
 en het openbaar vervoer bijna vergelijkbaar is met dat van Noord-Korea.

I've sent you a PM!