Author Topic: New licensed themes Playmobil 2019!!!  (Read 7766 times)

Offline Macruran

• desperate but not serious
  • Playmo Master
  • Hiya!
    • my incomplete collection spreadsheet
Re: New licensed themes Playmobil 2019!!!
« Reply #40 on: February 05, 2019, 00:34:27 »
Which do you think Heidi will have - a laser cannon or a missile launcher?  :eh?:
"We like things in little." - G. Stein  
 :roman:

Offline leefert

• Playmo Master
« Reply #41 on: February 05, 2019, 02:44:20 »
Which do you think Heidi will have - a laser cannon or a missile launcher?  :eh?:

Whichever it is, I’m sure they will be pink and purple
I'm glad that I'm not the only one :)

Offline playmovictorian

• Playmo Master
  • Happy Little Victorians
    • Playmovictorian
« Reply #42 on: February 05, 2019, 05:03:07 »
Absolutely dear Tahra  :wave:

Heidi is taken by her Aunt from the village of Dörfli to stay at Mr Sesemann's mansion in Frankfurt with wheelchair bound Clara.

They are both supervised by the very rigid Miss Rottenmeier and this change of life for Heidi is leading to some pretty hilarious situations in the very formal grand mansion.

Should I still had the space to have my Regent St grand mansion, I would have loved to associate the Victorian theme to Alpine one in order to recreate a Heidi inspired story. Maybe one day  :cloud9:

I cannot wait to see what will come with this Heidi theme as the Frankfurt inspired items will be as close to Victorian as it gets  ;)

Karim
La, tout n'est qu'ordre et beaute, luxe, calme et volupte. L'Invitation au Voyage. Charles Baudelaire.1857.

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #43 on: February 05, 2019, 08:33:16 »

Whichever it is, I’m sure they will be pink and purple

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Though... you are probably right.  ::)

Heidi is taken by her Aunt from the village of Dörfli to stay at Mr Sesemann's mansion in Frankfurt with wheelchair bound Clara.

They are both supervised by the very rigid Miss Rottenmeier and this change of life for Heidi is leading to some pretty hilarious situations in the very formal grand mansion.

Ah, now that you mention them... those names DO sound familiar!

Offline Hadoque

• Capitaine de la "Licorne"
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #44 on: February 05, 2019, 20:08:31 »

I can´t remember much about the Heidi cartoons / series I got to see as a kid, and never read the books.
Sounds it will be very similar to the Spirit Theme, with biggest difference being it is set in the mountains instead of in the prairies... and with (mountain)goats instead of horses?

H(e)idihi H(e)idiho

Resistance is futile, you will be boarded!

Offline mi-chi

• Playmo Fanatic
« Reply #45 on: February 08, 2019, 16:30:36 »
I can´t remember much about the Heidi cartoons / series I got to see as a kid, and never read the books.
Sounds it will be very similar to the Spirit Theme, with biggest difference being it is set in the mountains instead of in the prairies... and with (mountain)goats instead of horses?
That is because you are too young to remember.  :) I think it sounds very promising to me.
Cheers
Michael

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #46 on: February 13, 2019, 02:00:23 »
The one thing I dislike about the license themes is that they never qualify for any of the sales . I placed an order the other day when playmo-us had a valentines sale ($50=15%, $100=20%, $150=25% off) and it only works on regular items. I also don’t like that it would not compound the discount towards “last chance “ or “discontinued” sets. They want them gone so drop the price . If it’s 25% off what’s the point if sales of 25% off regularly come up.
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #47 on: February 15, 2019, 04:42:46 »
Maybe if scooby doo does well Geobra could add Speed Buggy, classic Batman and Foghorn Leghorn
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Macruran

• desperate but not serious
  • Playmo Master
  • Hiya!
    • my incomplete collection spreadsheet
« Reply #48 on: February 15, 2019, 05:16:09 »
how about Playmobil Beetle Bailey
"We like things in little." - G. Stein  
 :roman:

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #49 on: February 15, 2019, 13:49:18 »
And then BeetleJuice