Author Topic: THORNROSE CASTLE  (Read 16827 times)

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
Re: THORNROSE CASTLE
« Reply #100 on: April 15, 2010, 07:48:06 »
There is pure gold in the golden anniversary knight and that is stated on teh carton also . I have 6 of these and they do look nice as royal knights or something , prefer them on foot though , white horses dont look very mean especially the new ones ...  0)
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #101 on: April 15, 2010, 08:21:06 »
There is pure gold in the golden anniversary knight and that is stated on teh carton also . I have 6 of these and they do look nice as royal knights or something , prefer them on foot though , white horses dont look very mean especially the new ones ...  0)

Hey great idea for a royal guard!!!!  :!: :!: :!: :!:

Offline Lindama

• Playmo Master
« Reply #102 on: April 22, 2010, 11:14:10 »
A stunning castle Richard! I so enjoyed looking at Thornrose Castle! The silver knights look amazing.
One half of the world cannot understand the pleasures of the other.
    Jane Austen, Emma

Linda

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #103 on: April 22, 2010, 11:47:07 »
The problem with silver plated armour  ( i know that for sure ) and pretty certain with gold plated armour is that they fade away after a few years especially if they are in direct sunlight. Saying that i have Nurerberg guards since 1979-1980 and their armour , helmets, swords and pikes are still shiny but they have been stored without light for 90% of the time since they were opened . Following Richard's meeting i have a feeling we might see the Nuremberg Guards  :love:  appearing in the Spares Catalogue and regardless of cost I am telling ya I will be getting 400 of them on a day without a shred of doubt , the best ever mediaval soldier ...  :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

perhaps 500....  :-[ :-[ :-[.. I want the Nuremberg guards to replace my 250  or so black lion guards all together !!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline playmo1989

• Playmo Master
« Reply #104 on: April 22, 2010, 15:08:42 »
realy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o :o :o :o :o :o they will be on the add on catalogue or  in boxes at the current catalog they will have the old simle foot or with shoes or boots??
The spirits rule !!!!

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #105 on: April 22, 2010, 16:32:37 »
Giorginetto this would be great!!! Imagine finally being ablo to aquire so many Nuremberg Guards !!!!  :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :confetti: :confetti: :confetti: :confetti: :confetti: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: <:> <:> <:> :confetti: :confetti: :confetti: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: <:> <:> <:> :yippee: :yippee: :cham: :**:

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #106 on: April 22, 2010, 18:39:01 »
realy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o :o :o :o :o :o they will be on the add on catalogue or  in boxes at the current catalog they will have the old simle foot or with shoes or boots??

I think i have been misunderstood !!!. I hope i meant hey bring them out again and if they do i will be getting 400-500 at least . They are by far the best ever mediaval klicky in my opinion !!!!! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Offline playmo1989

• Playmo Master
« Reply #107 on: April 22, 2010, 18:43:41 »
this is sad now  :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( how did i understand that the'll be again back >:(  >:( mystery
The spirits rule !!!!