Author Topic: Ferrovie dello Balconia (part 2)  (Read 30254 times)

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
Re: Ferrovie dello Balconia (part 2)
« Reply #190 on: April 07, 2019, 19:37:58 »
Great idea and story!
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #191 on: April 07, 2019, 21:01:27 »
Awesome pics, as always :love:

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #192 on: April 08, 2019, 17:35:32 »
Wonderful! Great use of the Santa's bakery in the off season. Working for a chocolater company I know this very well. Christmas then Valentine's Day then Easter boom boom boom.

Offline Marco_4124

• Playmo Addict
  • Playmo Flagmaster
« Reply #193 on: May 14, 2019, 08:36:49 »
So, because of the Brexit there was no progress, but slowly the work is starting to come back. To start with, I got a batch of Playmobil RC rails, of which I don't know exactly what I will do with them yet. There was once a connection rail made for normal LGB rails, but this piece of track is hardly to be found anymore. Though, these light RC rails are ideal to take with you for a temporary track.

Meanwhile Henk and Ben are inspecting the rubbish behind the portacabin. There are a lot of spare parts there, but it should be possible to build a complete wagon out of them. In any case, there is still a floor for a flat car, but another superstructure would be much more fun. One missing piece is already on its way from Germany to the handymen in the Netherlands, as far as the superstructure is concerned it depends on my successes on eBay. But let's see what this will yield.

Offline Marco_4124

• Playmo Addict
  • Playmo Flagmaster
« Reply #194 on: May 17, 2019, 12:55:19 »
"Hi, the mail's in with spare parts."  :)

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #195 on: May 17, 2019, 17:53:29 »
Great pics ;D

Offline Marco_4124

• Playmo Addict
  • Playmo Flagmaster
« Reply #196 on: May 18, 2019, 09:00:04 »
— "Mail !!!" —
— "Damn it, it shouldn't go crazier. Ben, is it true what you ordered?" —
— "Yeah, just trust me..." —

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #197 on: May 19, 2019, 15:23:21 »
Tension is building!
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline Marco_4124

• Playmo Addict
  • Playmo Flagmaster
« Reply #198 on: May 20, 2019, 12:57:45 »
So, the gentlemen from the job company HENK put the undercarriage together quickly. Several undercarriages have already been overhauled and in the meantime the handymen have gained the necessary experience with them. Now there is a work meeting: what will the wagon look like?
— "In any case," says Henk, "we now have a container carrier and with a floor also a flat car." —
— "But what would you like to have?" - asks Ben.
— "A CONLINES car with two yellow boxes." —
Not so strange, this wish of Henk. This car is very popular with the Ferrovie dello Balconia. It can be used to transport anything: sugar bags, Nespresso cups, strawberries, tea bags and noodles. Depending on the season, there is always a cargo for this car and they are always one short.

Offline Marco_4124

• Playmo Addict
  • Playmo Flagmaster
« Reply #199 on: May 25, 2019, 15:58:16 »
Ben laughs: "Now you get the big packages that came in the other day. I've known your wish for a long time, and I've already searched eBay for the necessary parts." And so it is easy for the handymen of job company HENK to use the incoming parts to build the container wagon. "We will have a lot of fun from this car," laughs Henk, who is clearly in his element.