Author Topic: 4875 Top Angets HQ  (Read 10663 times)

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
Re: 4875 Top Angets HQ
« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2012, 10:33:58 »
I'll say this for the set, if I was a kid, I'd have a blast with it!!! Living in a technologically advanced age, Playmobil did well with creating a set that can project to the children the technological aspect of their society, in an adventurous form. Something like that will draw them more to playmobil, and not only on computer and video games!

Thanks for reading!!!  :)

Offline Rhalius

• Playmo Master
« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2012, 11:15:12 »
A very good review, I bet this set is very expensive though with all the technological bits?

It does look like a very nice set that could also make for a great super villain lair.
Not liking the double faced clicky, but the idea of a double agent is nice. He should have a normal mouth though on both sides.

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2012, 11:20:45 »
A very good review, I bet this set is very expensive though with all the technological bits?

Thanks. Its price for this set was 90 euros.

...could also make for a great super villain lair.

or....  :toot:

Offline rms008

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2012, 11:23:59 »
i used not t like it so much but from this review im starting to like it hehe

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #14 on: February 10, 2012, 14:13:22 »
Thanks for the review Panos! I never realized how awesome this set is! So many neat features.... the hidden control room, the trap door, the motion sensor, the rocks opening so a car can drive in, the jet ski launcher, the light-up control board, the code entry into to the prison cell.... Ok, I'm rehashing the whole review now. :lol: But now you've made me want this set!!! :hissyfit:
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2012, 15:47:22 »
Great review. I really like the way that sliding glass door looks, but I just don't think it will fit in with regular System X parts in a building?

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2012, 16:10:24 »
That is correct Tim, it is only created to fit that perticular construction.

Offline sbblabotw

• Mistress of PlaymoDB
  • Playmo Addict
    • PlaymoDB ... the UNOFFICIAL online database for Playmobil® toys
« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2012, 16:45:26 »

Panos, can you confirm for me that the poster is part number 30 85 4180? Probably printed on it in tiny numbers. The number appeared in the code for the parts-ordering page at www.playmobil.de and I'd like to verify, and add your pic to the part. I have quite a few poster- and catalogue-numbers from that site (in case anyone would want to order them as spares, I suppose!) but few verified with pictures.

4875 has a lot of parts I've only put in as "TO BE ASSIGNED" with their German names (also from the online parts-ordering page) since I'm pretty mystified as to what to call them. Can anyone fill in some part names for me? Klickies, as well: do they have actual names (from the mini-games or other media) or will I just call them "Agent, (gender, hair colour, clothing)"? Boring!

Awesome set though - more to it than meets the eye from the outside of the box, I think.
PlaymoDB.org has catalogued over FIFTY-FIVE THOUSAND parts in more than 6100 sets. Come and visit to find any set or part numbers you need to know!

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #18 on: February 10, 2012, 17:37:09 »
Panos, can you confirm for me that the poster is part number 30 85 4180? Probably printed on it in tiny numbers. The number appeared in the code for the parts-ordering page at www.playmobil.de and I'd like to verify, and add your pic to the part.

Yes, that is the one, Heather! I have not payed attention to the names of the agents to tell the truth, but I will have a look and try to give you some discription for items. Perhaps you need a better pic of the poster?

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #19 on: February 10, 2012, 17:52:47 »
Forgot to mention...

Behind the strairs that comes down from the glass door to the vehicle port there is a small space that can be used for anything... I thinks its better suited for:

;D