Author Topic: 2013 Photocontest, theme: Halloween  (Read 4845 times)

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
2013 Photocontest, theme: Halloween
« on: September 16, 2013, 16:26:13 »
This contest will have the theme: HALLOWEEN

You can start submitting your photos in this topic today and until October 27th, around noon, London time.
Voting will take place from October 28th to November 3rd.

In this case as we think the theme might need it Photoshop and filters are allowed.
All other contest guidelines apply.

Please consider guideline #4 of the contest.
The photo must be originally used for the contest. If you want to use the pic in another thread please wait until the on-going contest is finished. Thanks for understanding
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Offline playmovictorian

• Playmo Master
  • Happy Little Victorians
    • Playmovictorian
Re: 2013 Photocontest, theme: Halloween
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2013, 19:25:33 »
Good evening Gaston  :wave:

I am preparing a diorama on the Halloween theme which I will post as soon as completed in a week or so  ;)

Karim
La, tout n'est qu'ordre et beaute, luxe, calme et volupte. L'Invitation au Voyage. Charles Baudelaire.1857.

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2013, 21:19:07 »

I am preparing a diorama on the Halloween theme which I will post as soon as completed in a week or so  ;)

Karim

Hi Karim, we are looking forward to see your pic.  :)
Please have guideline #4 in consideration. The pic must be made FOR the contest, so please do not use that particular one in your diorama presentation, or wait to present the diorama until the contest is over.
Thanks for understanding!

Everyone this is a fun theme, where are those entries??? 
:cheerlead: :cheerlead: :cheerlead: :cheerlead:
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...

Offline Birdie

• Playmo Master
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2013, 12:39:46 »
The theme is great, but my problem is that - unless I've got a diorama project going on - all my playmobil is stored in our tiny attick and unaccessible, unless I get éverything out again.

I'd love to have a huge room with cabinets and every box readily available, that would made spontaneous little scenes a whole lot easier to make.  :cloud9:

Offline basilsdad

• Playmo Master
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2013, 17:49:47 »

I'd love to have a huge room with cabinets and every box readily available, that would made spontaneous little scenes a whole lot easier to make.  :cloud9:

I think this is every Playmofriend's dream Birdie, that and deep pockets (a large bank account.)  :lol:

Joe
"One cat just leads to another."
 - Ernest Hemingway

Offline playmovictorian

• Playmo Master
  • Happy Little Victorians
    • Playmovictorian
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2013, 18:05:27 »

I had overlooked that all important PF rule and since I always create a diorama first and then submit a picture to a photo contest, I will share my Halloween diorama with all the PF members in the Story telling section like I always do and will have to wait for another occasion to join the PF photo contest  ;)

I cannot wait to see what the other members will come up with as far as the theme is concerned  :love:

Karim
La, tout n'est qu'ordre et beaute, luxe, calme et volupte. L'Invitation au Voyage. Charles Baudelaire.1857.

Offline Rhalius

• Playmo Master
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2013, 08:59:54 »
It's the same for me birdie, always keep everything stored when not working on a project.

Some stuff on the attic, others in my closet. Great thing is that where I have put it it doesnt collect dust. Still, I'd want to have a true playmobil room for myself one day, with a huge table or multible tables to work with, and lots of storage.
Once thats possible, I'll make sure to organise the storage properly as well, and make sure to leave room for the growing collection.  :)

I'll see about making a halloween picture next week when I will have everything out to work on the next chapter of  my story.

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2013, 22:54:06 »
We'll scare the heck outta him

:wave:

Offline DrDalek6

• Playmo Master
    • BTCV Mini Carbon Army
« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2013, 16:02:48 »
Wow awesome photo Tonguello lovely settup and very clear. I'd love to enter a photo but, I don't really have anything which fits in the Halloween theme  :-[ ah well maybe next year  ;) 

Offline Georgeag1972

• Playmo Master
« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2013, 09:24:59 »
Wonderful picture Gaston, congrats!!!

George. :)
  Your passion, is inspiration for us!!!!