Author Topic: 5142  (Read 13008 times)

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
Re: 5142
« Reply #20 on: June 30, 2011, 02:14:02 »
OOh, I like the dark purple on that guy in the first pic! The colors may not be true, but it looks sort of eggplant (aubergine) colored.
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #21 on: June 30, 2011, 07:45:40 »
I like a lot of the accessories and klickies of the fairytale/palace theme.. Love the Unicorns (I'm trying to hunt them), but the buildings look really cheap and barbie like. I was never into barbies (though I have a bunch of gorgeous 12" guys), probably because besides not having real articulation, they had no feet. I can't get over that.  :hmm:

I bought that carry along (what a stupid idea, IMO) thing with the unicorn, but it looks like a McDonald's give away  :-\

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #22 on: June 30, 2011, 11:25:17 »
OOh, I like the dark purple on that guy in the first pic! The colors may not be true, but it looks sort of eggplant (aubergine) colored.

Ditto, I love that guy! The one sitting is very nice too.

Loved and "lolled" at the lock in the china cabinet, that's great!  :lol: (assuming it is a lock  ::) )
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #23 on: June 30, 2011, 11:51:00 »
 :lol: Hadn't noticed it! That is one huge lock!
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Heronimus

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #24 on: June 30, 2011, 12:08:53 »
Thanks...the klickies are always the highlights!!!! Love the guy klicky with that weird yet cool neckpiece

Offline Playmoholics

• Playmo Master
« Reply #25 on: June 30, 2011, 12:35:51 »
I think this set will be very popular with little girls. I do like how whimsical it is, and I do love the klickies. If I was trying to recreate a fairy tale scene, this would be perfect.
Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive and go do it. Because what the world needs is more people who have come alive – Howard Thurman.
I need Playmobil! 

Offline playmo1989

• Playmo Master
« Reply #26 on: June 30, 2011, 12:52:52 »

thank you richard ,but you didn't help me a lot  :-\  i want to see a close up of the prince of the castle (the one who is dansing aith the prinsees)  he seems a magnifisent klickie !!  i spotted him at first even from these small pictures  :)
The spirits rule !!!!

Offline Luis

• Playmo Master
« Reply #27 on: June 30, 2011, 15:44:07 »
that woman in turquoise looks like a humanized mermaid to me - i wish they had made a hoop skirt for her
they now have a dance floor! :D how cool, but that does look a bit polly-pocketish to me

anyway, i love everything about these new fairy castle sets, i'm definately going to get them all when they become available in the US :love:
Enjoy the elegance and fun of 1900 with The Victorians photo story! :gent: ;D :sherlock:

Offline playmo1989

• Playmo Master
« Reply #28 on: June 30, 2011, 22:38:39 »
that woman in turquoise looks like a humanized mermaid to me - i wish they had made a hoop skirt for her
they now have a dance floor! :D how cool, but that does look a bit polly-pocketish to me

she's horrible  :loco: :loco:  too tacky !!!!!! the two princes are excellent though  :clap: :clap: :clap:
The spirits rule !!!!

Offline Richard

• Retired Playmobil
  • Wargamer
  • Playmo Master
    • Garden Wargaming
« Reply #29 on: July 01, 2011, 01:07:52 »

Thank you, Richard, but you didn't help me a lot  :-\  I want to see a close up of the prince of the castle (the one who is dancing with the princess)  He seems a magnificent klickie !!  I spotted him at first even from these small pictures  :)