Author Topic: Summer Playmobil Project: HighBack Mountain Train  (Read 12396 times)

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
Re: Summer Playmobil Project: HighBack Mountain Train
« Reply #20 on: July 06, 2011, 12:02:17 »
Thanks Schluss !!! So i f i use two 4372 connectors both connecting to the transformer making sure that the red is with red and blue with blue then its ok to connect the two 4372 directnly to the transformer yes ?
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline schluss

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #21 on: July 06, 2011, 12:23:39 »
Thanks Schluss !!! So i f i use two 4372 connectors both connecting to the transformer making sure that the red is with red and blue with blue then its ok to connect the two 4372 directnly to the transformer yes ?

Yes, that´s ok, but please a for the long distance wire a big diameter like at leastt 1,5mm2  better 2,5mm2.

Regards
schluss

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #22 on: July 06, 2011, 12:59:35 »
the two playmobil extension cables i bought are they any good ???  :wave: :wave: :wave:
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline schluss

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #23 on: July 06, 2011, 13:09:46 »
the two playmobil extension cables i bought are they any good ???  :wave: :wave: :wave:

Absolutly fine, use them  (if you need more: go to a DIY-shop anf buy it there, it´s much cheaper......)

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #24 on: July 06, 2011, 13:28:53 »
Absolutly fine, use them  (if you need more: go to a DIY-shop and  buy it there, it´s much cheaper......)

Thanks Schulls , your help is so so appreciated !!!!  :wow: :wow: :wow:

I have 60 x 300mm trucks = 18 metres , 36 x bended 300mm trucks = 10.8 metres , 2 x direction choose trucks = 0.6m, 1 x X truck = 0.3 m and  12 x 1200m trucks = 14.4 m . thats a total of 44.1metres of truck, i reckon that is enough to make something worthwhile  for all you playmo fans to see !!!!! i doubt i will be using the X connector though ...  :P :P

Offline schluss

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #25 on: July 06, 2011, 13:43:56 »
Thanks Schulls , your help is so so appreciated !!!!  :wow: :wow: :wow:

I have 60 x 300mm trucks = 18 metres , 36 x bended 300mm trucks = 10.8 metres ,, 1 x X truck = 0.3 m and  12 x 1200m trucks = 14.4 m . thats a total of 44.1metres of truck, i reckon that is enough to make something worthwhile  for all you playmo fans to see !!!!! i doubt i will be using the X connector though ...  :P :P

Let´s offer a bet : You are going to need far more of these:  2 x direction choose trucks = 0.6m in the near future.....

There are nice tools which can help to draw layouts before building it in reality like raily....

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #26 on: July 06, 2011, 13:46:38 »
Let´s offer a bet : You are going to need far more of these:  2 x direction choose trucks = 0.6m in the near future.....

There are nice tools which can help to draw layouts before building it in reality like raily....

Thanks for the tips sire !!!

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #27 on: August 24, 2011, 22:17:00 »
Greetings all from our mountain house at southern Greece at the Pelopponense peninsula at 1100m altitude ( from now on called Playmo den number 3 )  I just arrived here and in a few hiurs i shall start setting up my outdoor trains . Here are a few pictures of my playmobil/LGB items , bearing in mind i have another 10m or so of truck lengh ( brand new) that i will pick up from a shop next week and will use in our wetsern diorama . My western train/ train station etc are excluded as well as the 4300 train station that will be used in the otehr dioramas. Anyways as you can see the control unit is an LGB JUmbo unit, i have quite a few spare connectors and wires and then a fair amount of truck , 12 x 1200mm  new, 3 x 600mm, about 60 or so  i think of 300mm and around 35 of bended 300mm ones , also an LGB end of track with light, 4 LGB two way tracks , 1 xross track and an LGB bridge, with boxed 4051 and 4052 trains and 4 red passenger wagons, 3 x 2nd klass, 1 x 1st klass. Also 3 MISB (!!!) playmobil engines. Pictures hopefully tomorrow of my outdoor set up , i hope its not too hot tomorrow !!!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D. DAy after tomorrow its all back to medieval ages again !!!  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:) :)

Offline playmo1989

• Playmo Master
« Reply #28 on: August 25, 2011, 04:36:42 »
 :)9 :)9 

you will sleep with all the trains tonight george?  ;D ;D ;D ;D that's the best company i guess no complaining no snoring   :lol: :lol: :lol:

question??  : are the LGB rails the same quality as the playmobil ones?  ???  ???  ???
The spirits rule !!!!

Offline schluss

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #29 on: August 25, 2011, 07:26:42 »
It´s time to get up !!!!!
I can´t await to see pictures from outside!!!

Schluss