Creative > Story-Telling

A special arrival.

<< < (5/6) > >>

klickyklack:
But I wonder what was wrong with Mr Grass  ???

tahra:
:lmao:

(when does get to meet ze ladies?)

klickyklack:

--- Quote from: tahra on March 07, 2020, 17:43:47 ---:lmao:

(when does get to meet ze ladies?)

--- End quote ---

I'm not sure, I'm sure when he does the ladies will love him (however, I think he's more interested in his rainbow crew!)  :rainbow: :hehe: :shhhh: ;)

--- Quote from: tahra on March 06, 2020, 19:26:19 ---(maybe Mrs Goethe is interested?  >:D )

--- End quote ---

Er, tahra!  :lol: Mr Goethe would like a word!  :-\ He's wondering why you're trying to set up his wife with a flamboyant German who likes to dress as a pirate.  ???  Does the sanctity of klicky marriage mean nothing to you!?!  (apparently it doesn't mean much to Mrs Garrow)  :toot: :uhoh:

tahra:

--- Quote from: klickyklack on March 07, 2020, 19:09:55 ---I'm not sure, I'm sure when he does the ladies will love him (however, I think he's more interested in his rainbow crew!)  :rainbow: :hehe: :shhhh: ;)

--- End quote ---

:P

--- Quote from: klickyklack on March 07, 2020, 19:09:55 ---Er, tahra!  :lol: Mr Goethe would like a word!  :-\ He's wondering why you're trying to set up his wife with a flamboyant German who likes to dress as a pirate.  ???  Does the sanctity of klicky marriage mean nothing to you!?! 

--- End quote ---

Well... I didn't remember the guy... maybe Mr Goethe also likes flamboyant germans who like to dress as a pirate... Just sayin'

--- Quote from: klickyklack on March 07, 2020, 19:09:55 ---(apparently it doesn't mean much to Mrs Garrow)  :toot: :uhoh:

--- End quote ---

Well... apparently the new arrival's tastes run in a different direction...

klickyklack:

--- Quote from: tahra on March 07, 2020, 19:19:03 --- :P

Well... I didn't remember the guy... maybe Mr Goethe also likes flamboyant germans who like to dress as a pirate... Just sayin'
--- End quote ---

:lol: I don't think I've taken a photo of the non-fixed wrist classic guys yet, so an introduction to Mr Goethe & friends is yet to come.. I'm sure he will be especially welcoming to see someone from the motherland.

--- Quote ---Well... apparently the new arrival's tastes run in a different direction...

--- End quote ---

Oh, I don't mean over Gottfried!  I mean when Mrs Garrow & Ms Gonzalez seemed pretty friendly the other day! I was surprised!  :o

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version