General > Collector's Corner

Evolution of bml87’s collection

<< < (38/38)

tahra:

--- Quote from: bml87 on November 23, 2021, 21:25:32 ---You could take off the tent of course, they should have made an optional tent for the Romani circus too, I think it would have been great! Nevertheless, Romani will always have a special place in my mind (too), since it was my first theme collection.

--- End quote ---

We never had the circus itself, as cubs.. And I DO love the tent, but I think it will get in the way, both to play and to view... and that safety net.. well.. :love:

--- Quote from: bml87 on November 23, 2021, 21:25:32 ---Yip! And fair prices! Only 1h30 from Amsterdam by train, definitely worth the trip!

--- End quote ---

I wish!

bml87:
Santa was early this year... I still can't believe this is happening, glad I was able to get the sets brand new!

Klickteryx:
I'm sure it's been said but Playmobil is currently selling a full sized steck building. Imagine if they re-released 3450 or 3666 but with updated figures. One can dream. ;D

Birdie:

--- Quote from: bml87 on December 09, 2021, 21:57:32 ---Santa was early this year... I still can't believe this is happening, glad I was able to get the sets brand new!

--- End quote ---

I don't think many people in my life would get how much this one photo warms my heart  :love:
Best Christmas presents EVER!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version