General > Collector's Corner

Pynedor's Playmobil

<< < (81/98) > >>

Pynedor:

--- Quote from: Tiermann on June 11, 2022, 21:33:47 ---I really like the black ones, and that unusual purple.

--- End quote ---

Thanks! The black and white ones are some of my favourites. :)

The purple one came about after I bought some of those purple staves and wizard hats. I have been trying to order the black staves (from the green wizard in Fi?ures Series 4) without luck for years, so I finally tried to order some of the other colours and ended up with a few purple ones. Similarly, the purple hats were the only ones I could find for a long time, but I've had better luck with the different hats lately.

--- Quote from: tahra on June 12, 2022, 08:06:08 ---:love:
They're all great :)

And I really like the guy with the turban - that worked very well!

--- End quote ---

Thanks! That doesn't seem to be a common colour, so it was nice to see that the turban with the new DuoPack Set 70821 matched something.

doug:
Pynedor,

Catching up on about 2 months worth of your pics:

Nice use of lighting, on the translucent weapons especially! 

I LOVE the look of your adventuring party. A good mix, aesthetically.  The flower crown is more flattering than the dragon helm on your lady in white, IMO, but I could see how the helm might be safer work gear.... glad the party's archer found a friend.  More ranged weapons are always a plus!

I always wondered what the green translucent bracers were  good for...  Necromancy!!  Who woulda thunk it?

Really liked the various liches and wights.  Good use of frost giant and undead pirates.

And generally: great use of parts!  As previously mentioned, the blue-ish turban works great.

Always happy to see some high fantasy creations from you.  Keep 'em coming!

Pynedor:
Thank you so much for the kind words! :)

Ackie:

--- Quote from: Pynedor on June 11, 2022, 16:37:02 ---This group is made up mostly of more magic users.

I think black and white go together particularly well. :)

--- End quote ---

I’m just loving the outside pictures. Would love to see more of them please.

playmovictorian:
The outdoor pictures of your Knights and Wizzards are stunning  :love:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version