Author Topic: WJT - The celebration Banquet  (Read 7823 times)

Offline Alison01326

• formerly known as "Bad Mum!"
  • Playmo Lover
Re: WJT - The celebration Banquet
« Reply #30 on: March 07, 2011, 19:12:46 »
Absolutely remarkable  :clap:

The attention to detail, the imagination, not to mention the time and effort it all must have taken all totally outstanding.

Can I ask where Sir Merriadoc originates, please? HIs namesake paid a visit around these parts many, many centuries ago.

Offline skypurr

• Crafty Klicky
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #31 on: March 07, 2011, 21:57:38 »
Thank you for this Tim,   :thanks: it is a great archive of all the events and stories.  :clap:
BTW Sir Fergus recently arrived back home and the rest of his story is underway - I'll post it as soon as I have time!

Elaine
          A house is not a home without a cat (or two).

Offline Gis

• Playmo Master
  • Polar Bears are cool!
« Reply #32 on: March 08, 2011, 01:22:58 »
Absolutely remarkable  :clap:

The attention to detail, the imagination, not to mention the time and effort it all must have taken all totally outstanding.

Can I ask where Sir Merriadoc originates, please? HIs namesake paid a visit around these parts many, many centuries ago.

Thanks a lot Bad Mum!, it was a grand undertaking but it has really worked out very well and the response has been so great I am contemplating doing it again next year :-)

Sir Merriadoc was named by cowabounga as he has helped me SOOOO much with all his stickers and other gifts, other then that his story is a complete figment of my imagination :-)

Offline Gis

• Playmo Master
  • Polar Bears are cool!
« Reply #33 on: March 08, 2011, 01:24:55 »
Tim did you consider this topic?

http://www.playmofriends.com/forum/index.php?topic=6622.0

If you don't think it's relevant enough that fine...it gives some more insight into Sir Merriadoc's origins!

Not sure quite where to post this so I will go with the last active thread on Winterhaven.
I've added an event page for this tournament at Animobil that includes links to all the various threads including back stories of some of the contestants.
I've also added story links to the country pages for those with named countries on the world map.
If I've missed any please let me know so I can add them.

http://www.animobil.info/shields/text/5d0863aa-675.html

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #34 on: March 08, 2011, 02:26:33 »
I had missed that one. I think it is a little early for the Winterhaven Tournament page but I've added it to the links list in Belathre.