Author Topic: Building Playmo forts.  (Read 2646 times)

Offline Sir Gareth

• Playmo Addict
Building Playmo forts.
« on: December 03, 2006, 21:08:10 »
It has been mentioned that there is a need to have Playmobil building instructions available on line for older sets. As we all know Playmobil does not want us to put it's plans on the net for all to see.

A certain well known member had suggested elsewhere that we could make our own plans for some of  the more popular requested sets. I have been looking at some of the Lego sites Lately and have seen many examples of homemade plans. So as a trial I have done a guide on how to build the older style Playmo forts.

Depending on how they are received I may extend this trial to pirate ships and castles but not here, I will probably find a bit of webspace of my own, so as not to fill the photo album with my stuff.

So please take a look and be honest with your comments about any improvements or if you think there is a better way of doing this. Also if this is against the rules of what Playmobil does not want us to do in the forums please  inform me. I really don't want to get Playmofriends in any kind of trouble.

Garry.

http://www.playmofriends.com/forum/album/thumbnails.php?album=31
I'm only human, born to make mistakes.

Offline Richard

• Retired Playmobil
  • Wargamer
  • Playmo Master
    • Garden Wargaming
Re: Building Playmo forts.
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2006, 21:50:58 »

Thanks for the link, Sir Gareth ...

I can't ever find the photo gallery on my own ...  :-[

Your plans are many times better than anything Zirndorf has ever produced! ...  :wow:

Garry, I don't know what the "official" word is these days about posting plans on the web. But, the good news is, Zirndorf probably doesn't know either ...  :lol:

However, since your plans are far superior than the Playmobil ones, please continue!

Thanks and all the best,
Richard

Offline Little Jo

• Tool Master
  • Playmo Master
    • Little Jo's PlaymoWorld
Re: Building Playmo forts.
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2006, 06:28:12 »
Yes, I agree, your plans are more detailed and explainatory than the PM ones. I can't image that there will be some conflicts with PM about posting them. It's totally different to their plans (at those they produce knowadays).