Author Topic: 5770 Tool?  (Read 5395 times)

Offline Little Jo

• Tool Master
  • Playmo Master
    • Little Jo's PlaymoWorld
Re: 5770 Tool?
« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2007, 18:51:59 »
Ah, ok. Thank you.

The one I'm wondering about was the Torche (so the rest I assumed right; the reason why I bought this was because of the camera incl. the flash, so I only wondered about the rest of items).

So the Torche plastic item seems to be a kind of universal item (can be interpreted as anything) ... maybe we should call it the "thing" or the "any-thing"  :lol:

Offline Argand

• Discoverer
  • Playmo Enthusiast
« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2007, 19:27:58 »
Under the water as soon as there is visibility, specially for the color, the lantern or torche is useful in cloudy waters like those of the Bay of Biscay. The torche would be used to see during the immersion, whereas the flash would be used solely to photograph.
Wandering of destiny
Niflheim - Midgard - Asgard

Offline Little Jo

• Tool Master
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2007, 08:27:43 »
Under the water as soon as there is visibility, specially for the color, the lantern or torche is useful in cloudy waters like those of the Bay of Biscay. The torche would be used to see during the immersion, whereas the flash would be used solely to photograph.

Thanks for the info. Makes absolutely sense to me. So I think I customize it a little bit and add a yellow or white front so it can be recognized as a torch/flashlight.

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #13 on: June 30, 2007, 10:47:14 »
So I think I customize it a little bit and add a yellow or white front so it can be recognized as a torch/flashlight.

I think that's what's needed.  Maybe Playmobil should do the same, although maybe it's a bit too small for a mass production item.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline arab warrior

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #14 on: July 02, 2007, 11:11:29 »
maybe something like this one??

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #15 on: July 02, 2007, 12:48:28 »

Exactly.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline Little Jo

• Tool Master
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #16 on: July 02, 2007, 21:20:29 »

Yes, that was the one I had in mind when talking about a yellow light.