Author Topic: Knight Shin/knee armor  (Read 2183 times)

Offline Knightmo

• Playmo Fanatic
    • JimEffect
Knight Shin/knee armor
« on: April 07, 2007, 02:06:05 »
Hi,

I don't have a pic of these, since I've only seen them on a few customs, but they look like PM parts. What are they from?? I don't remember seeing them anywhere. They are klick on parts. I went on collectobil to see if I could spot them, but I didn't see them there. Maybe I didn't look hard enough.

I didn't want to use anyone's pic without permission, and I figured someone would know what I was talking about.

???

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
Re: Knight Shin/knee armor
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2007, 06:03:59 »
Maybe they were from the Add-ons catalogue.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline Sylvia

• Administrator
  • Playmo Master
    • Just For Kl!cks
Re: Knight Shin/knee armor
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2007, 07:50:32 »
I think the first knights wearing leg armour were the Golden Knight 3024 and the similar-looking knight in the Tournament Tent 3654. Both of these sets have been retired for several years so I don't know if the parts are still easy to obtain.

I just checked PlaymoDB's inventory for set 3654 (since the smaller set didn't have a parts sheet) and it looks like the same grieves (in grey) were produced for a figure in 4063. :)

http://playmodb.org/cgi-bin/showpart.pl?partnum=30-61-5970

Good luck ordering the parts! Let us know if they are still available. ;)