Author Topic: Mundobil  (Read 4501 times)

Offline StJohn

• Playmo Master
Re: Mundobil
« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2018, 10:11:38 »
My order arrived too, but I´m not all too happy;

Sorry to hear. It looks as if you and smooth postal delivery aren't meant for each other. I hope this time you didn't threaten to sue?

Best wishes
StJohn

Offline Hadoque

• Capitaine de la "Licorne"
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2018, 20:52:13 »
Sorry to hear. It looks as if you and smooth postal delivery aren't meant for each other. I hope this time you didn't threaten to sue?

Best wishes
StJohn

Most deliveries go just fine, but there are always exceptions.
And no I didn´t threaten to sue (and I didn´t shoot him either). I just won´t buy again from this guy.  ;)

Resistance is futile, you will be boarded!

Offline GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2021, 12:21:30 »
Mundobil is set to close in less than a month, unless someone takes it over. I received the following message by email

"The technology used by the website does not allow easy switching to a more recent version of the TLS protocol. I managed mundobil alone. I decided to hand it over (or, at worst, let the site and its database disappear). If you want to take over the mundobil adventure, contact me without delay: info@mundobil.com

In the meantime, I therefore resign myself to considering that

mundobil will definitively close (*) on February the 12th!

Concretely, from now to February the 12th:           
A 50% discount is applied to the entire stock.

Bulks will be gradually added.

Use the url https://mundobil.com/bulk (or search for "bulk") and click "Picture of the actual item" to view them.

Come back and see regularly!  

As a conclusion…

I had a great time bringing mundobil to life and communicating with some of you. You can always contact me, especially to tell me about the types of bulks that you would like me to put online as a priority. Without any guarantee of response, given the predictable rush.

Louis from mundobil"

I think its very sad to see fan sites, often created by a single person, becoming moribund and eventually disappearing. Mundobil contains a great deal of useful data and pictures. I sometimes refer to it for an opinion on set contents, especially where PlaymoDB has gaps! I also contributed translations of the pages which were only offered in French. But I don't think I could offer to take over the running, especially the 'shop' side, though I'd be glad to help harvest useful data (including pictures) for incorporation elsewhere.

Maybe you could grab yourself a bargain before the site closes?
At that moment the ship suddenly stopped rocking and swaying, the engine pitch settled down to a gentle hum. 'Hey Ford.' said Zaphod, 'that sounds good. Have you worked out the controls on this boat?' 'No,' said Ford, 'I just stopped fiddling with them.' (With thanks to Douglas Adams)