Author Topic: CALL TO ARMS!  (Read 10626 times)

Offline grangel

• Playmo Master
  • Medieval military designer
Re: CALL TO ARMS!
« Reply #20 on: September 10, 2010, 10:28:29 »
If we have a DS in Greece i would like to change all the heads from my army with those from the clowns or better those creepy green from alien series!!

Golden Dragon Freeks!!! YEAH!!!!!
Templar Clowns Knights    COOL!!!! it would be a great creepy fight!!!!!

Thanks RAS for the inspiration!!!

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #21 on: September 10, 2010, 11:59:44 »
If we have a DS in Greece i would like to change all the heads from my army !!

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Ali Baba

• prince of Oonowezu
  • Playmo Addict
  • Just say the magic word!
« Reply #22 on: September 13, 2010, 21:36:20 »
Guys, all this talk of war will come to no good. Any conflict can be resolved by talking it our like civilised people. I mean, what is it that makes you guys so angry? Such a waste of energy.
The hottest babe is:

3645 Family Yacht Woman

Offline WarriorOfToys

• Wargaming Fanatic
  • Playmo Master
    • Come check out my Playmobil movies!
« Reply #23 on: September 13, 2010, 21:58:36 »
Guys, all this talk of war will come to no good. Any conflict can be resolved by talking it our like civilised people. I mean, what is it that makes you guys so angry? Such a waste of energy.

A conflict of arms is a Civilized way of solving problems.
It shows our noble blood.
Steck is BACK! <:>

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #24 on: September 13, 2010, 22:26:09 »
Hi

I just want to see some grand pictures of these massive armies. Having 1300 klickies all lined up in formation ready to do battle is just an awesome site.

My clown army is more of a joke to the fighting side of humanity. Get it ? army of clowns with a ring leader  ;)

Rasputin "The Mad Monk"
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline WarriorOfToys

• Wargaming Fanatic
  • Playmo Master
    • Come check out my Playmobil movies!
« Reply #25 on: September 13, 2010, 23:05:23 »
Hi

I just want to see some grand pictures of these massive armies. Having 1300 klickies all lined up in formation ready to do battle is just an awesome site.

My clown army is more of a joke to the fighting side of humanity. Get it ? army of clowns with a ring leader  ;)

Rasputin "The Mad Monk"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Steck is BACK! <:>

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #26 on: September 14, 2010, 08:32:41 »
A conflict of arms is a Civilized way of solving problems.
It shows our noble blood.

' War is a means of politics by other means' - Von Klauzevitz

MY army along with WoT's elite army will completely annihilate Wolf Knight's and grangel's armies , i really cant wait to bombardier these golden dragon army of yours, angelo, give them a rain of nearly 40 boulders at a time ..  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Heronimus

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #27 on: September 14, 2010, 09:54:42 »
Hi

Rasputin "The Mad Monk"
I love domino >:D

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #28 on: September 14, 2010, 10:51:32 »
Hi

Rasputin "The Mad Monk"

Rasputin, all my playmobil is about 70km away from where i live.... unfortunatelly finding the time is a big problem for me , i have still in boxes all the add ons i have bought in the past  6 months and also all the egyptians and so much steck parts ... i really hope i find some time in the future to set this army !!!!

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #29 on: September 14, 2010, 17:39:31 »
' War is a means of politics by other means' - Von Klauzevitz

MY army along with WoT's elite army will completely annihilate Wolf Knight's and grangel's armies , i really cant wait to bombardier these golden dragon army of yours, angelo, give them a rain of nearly 40 boulders at a time ..  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Actually its ''war is a continuation of politics by other means''

Bring it on George!!! I too have a big numper of catapults, not only medieval ones, but the catapults from my wolf knights...I am also using the roman balistras and catapults...and on top of each round tower sits a dragon... (now thats too much isn't it?  :lol: :lol: :lol:)