Author Topic: At last, I have a train too!!  (Read 4270 times)

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
Re: At last, I have a train too!!
« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2011, 16:33:14 »
Love it, Panos!  :love: I think I could watch it go around for hours.  Congratulations!
Joe

:lol: :lol: I tried it and believe me, you can get very dizzy! Thank you Joe  :)

Offline playmo1989

• Playmo Master
« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2011, 19:19:52 »
great addition pano!!!!

No she doesn't..  :lol: poor kitty she is scared a lot of it!!! she lay next to it this morning. I let her be for a bit and then decided to see how would she react if I started it on...  :lol: she jumped up and vanished into the bedroom...

yes some cats are afraid of noises like that mine is affraid of the vacuum cleaner :)
The spirits rule !!!!

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #12 on: June 15, 2011, 19:56:39 »
Congratulations, I like the trains a lot. Hopefully I can get mine back out in the fall.

Offline skypurr

• Crafty Klicky
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2011, 19:57:47 »
That's a lovely train Panos,  :clap: a great start to your collection - how long before you give in and get those extra tracks - even if they aren't in your immediate plans!

Elaine
          A house is not a home without a cat (or two).

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #14 on: June 16, 2011, 07:06:45 »
Glad to see you got the train bug also Sir Wolf !!!!!  The western train is by far the best looking playmo train and its a great buy, i think its one of the best looking sets actually with very good attention to detail and very realistic with good solid built quality . Congragulations on a great buy , once again

Also the train station is such a lovely set these two go so well together !!!!

As for the cat i am sure it wont be long till she rides that train without you knowing it sir !!!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D

:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Luis

• Playmo Master
« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2011, 16:19:41 »
great purchase Panos! :D congrats
Enjoy the elegance and fun of 1900 with The Victorians photo story! :gent: ;D :sherlock:

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2011, 16:27:33 »
Thank you for your kind words Alex, Tim, Elaine, George and Luis!

I've never thought of getting a train, it was a far away idea, but this was a great opportunity!!

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #17 on: June 21, 2011, 10:44:31 »
Thank you for your kind words Alex, Tim, Elaine, George and Luis!

I've never thought of getting a train, it was a far away idea, but this was a great opportunity!!

Just get a western passenger wagon, a western cattle wagon and a western freight wagon and the water tank and nothing else for a wetsern train needed !!! I have spotted some good bargains on western wagoins recently as wetsernr seem to be geetign a bit of hype in ebaying playmobil ( personal view  )

Actually i came very close in getting another western train but went fot the 4052 instead which i think looks super ( will be on permanent display in its box ion playmoden 2 )  so now i only have to buy 3 train stations and about 35 diffderent wagons  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #18 on: June 21, 2011, 10:55:18 »
Its a future plan dear George...lots of other projects have priorities  ;D

Offline Hadoque

• Capitaine de la "Licorne"
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #19 on: June 21, 2011, 12:48:12 »
Congrats with this train!!
I think it is the nicest one Playmobil ever made!  :)

Noo, I won't get me one myself. I won't. I won't. I... won't. I... ehrr??? will. I will. I will.
Actually, no... I won't. At least not now. Perhaps next year. Or next month. Or tomorrow  ;D

Resistance is futile, you will be boarded!