General > News

Playmobil PLUS catalogue 2022

<< < (2/39) > >>

Bolingbroke:
Have to agree it’s turning out to be an awesome time for adult PM collectors. The new colours look fabulous, here, and with the Victorian reissues.

I’m thinking I’d better get the Heidi grocer and classroom sets before they’re discontinued, they’d fit right in with the Western stuff.

I thought my days collecting PM were over, but now that I’m seeing all this and the amazing dio photography on IG, I feel like I’m being sucked in all over again.

:love: :love: :love:

Rasputin:
2021-2022 is turning out to be a great playmobil year!

StarTreck, Victorian, Western, Austin Martin, MBZ SL, KIT, Asterix, Circus …..damn I need to sell some cars for more playmobil

bml87:

--- Quote from: Bolingbroke on December 03, 2021, 21:02:55 ---I’m thinking I’d better get the Heidi grocer and classroom sets before they’re discontinued, they’d fit right in with the Western stuff.

--- End quote ---

I did that about two weeks ago! On (the German) Amazon they sell them for a great price right now!

--- Quote from: Bolingbroke on December 03, 2021, 21:02:55 ---I thought my days collecting PM were over, but now that I’m seeing all this and the amazing dio photography on IG, I feel like I’m being sucked in all over again.

--- End quote ---

I know right! They finally want our money!!! :o

collectobart:

--- Quote from: bml87 on December 03, 2021, 21:07:21 ---I know right! They finally want our money!!! :o

--- End quote ---

Yeah, they want your money :-)

But it's not personal, it's not because we finally get "recognized", it's much more probable someone high up has been building a dream castle in the sky about reaching a - virtually impossible - turnover mark by 2024 (50th anniversary?). And to hypothetically reach this financial fata morgana they must have done the numbers and realized that the only way to reach that without seriously expanding development and investments is to get all the old stuff on the market again, "newly branded".

In my 18 years in the company i once in a while made suggestions for such re-releases, arguing it would be great for the "brand" and was looked at by a room of rolling eyes. It's ironic to see how they now get to the market because it would potentially be great for the "numbers". One word can make a difference :-)

Now, i do think it's fantastic that all these old great legends of PLAYMOBIL get a new spot in the sunlight, especially Western that got it all started in 1974. I love that they included new characters so that it even doesn't feel outdated at all.

Tiermann:
New roof colors as well, brown for the store and blue for the house. The recolors make them all a great way to expand a western town even farther.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version