Author Topic: "Playmobil Pro"  (Read 10583 times)

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
Re: "Playmobil Pro"
« Reply #70 on: September 04, 2022, 14:01:48 »
I interpret it as a basic tool to analyze how your team accessorizes an all white klicky

Right! Perfect time waster (regarding work)....

No idea.  ::)

Offline indianapierre

• Playmo Fanatic
    • Draft in Dance.com
« Reply #71 on: October 06, 2022, 03:01:04 »
I signed up for a training on Playmobil Pro, and have to say it was one of the worst experiences I've had. Obviously, it was going to be a commercial; but they didn't bring out the figures or discuss how you would use them. If it is a matter of grabbing a figure and placing a crown on their head to represent the "leader", 1) say that, and 2) I will probably have more fun customizing figures to look like my coworkers. :P

I hope it works for somebody. ;)

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #72 on: October 06, 2022, 08:06:35 »
I signed up for a training on Playmobil Pro, and have to say it was one of the worst experiences I've had.

I can believe that...

Me, I just wanted the white klickys...

The rest.. a total mystery to me.  ??? ::)

Offline Klickteryx

• Playmo Master
« Reply #73 on: October 06, 2022, 23:14:05 »
I signed up for a training on Playmobil Pro, and have to say it was one of the worst experiences I've had. Obviously, it was going to be a commercial; but they didn't bring out the figures or discuss how you would use them. If it is a matter of grabbing a figure and placing a crown on their head to represent the "leader", 1) say that, and 2) I will probably have more fun customizing figures to look like my coworkers. :P

I hope it works for somebody. ;)

How was the sales pitch structured then?