General > What is this???

identified objects

(1/2) > >>

arab warrior:
I guess lots of you know these parts already, but because i had to wheel and deal some time to get them, i would like to share them with you.

Meg:
HI Arab Warrior

The red U shaped thing is used in one set for a donkey to pull a cart.
The set  number is 3412.
The donkey also has a red saddle along with this u shaped thing

The white dagger most likely came in a color set.  Hold on to it.

The small red V shaped item is a connector used to hold to straight ladders together.  Or so I believe.  You would use two of them usually.  I think they came in some early fire/rescue sets.

Gordon/Playmofire is the resident expert on Fire/rescue with Tim_w being a close second.

I think the black thing is some form of a clamp to hold two pieces of a fort walls together.

I dont know what the white round thing is for.  I guess it would be a clip for something.,

M

arab warrior:
Hi Meg,

You put some of the parts in the right set, but not all.
Can we make it some sort of a guessing-game?

The U shaped thing is from set 3412.
The white dagger is from another set, look at the handle, it should look familiar.
The V shaped thing you got right, but the wrong (early) set.
The black thing is a clamp for a ladder, in fact two ladders.
The white thing is placed on a klickys head, in front of it's mouth.

playmofire:
The white piece goes over the klickies mouth and the other end attaches to the tube from an oxygen cylinder.

The red connector from the old fire sets (I think it was also used in brown in a construction set) I have never seen before other than in pictures.

Thanks, meg, for your compliment.

Meg:
Hi Arab,
I like guessing games.
Its fun and interesting.

I wasnt sure about the oxygen mask because the piece that the hose fits onto is larger than I thought.

The dagger is not an Arabian dagger because it doen have the the curve to the blade, not is it silver or gold.  But it does look familiar  ??? :eh?:

Ok, and then the the ladder connectors....
Its not a fire/rescue set.
Its not from 3512, circus acrobats
the one in 3400 construction workers (who drink Lowerbrau) is green.
Well, I have been through cvollectobil, quickly, and I cant find the set.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version