General > Collector's Corner

9028 NHL Pittsburgh Penguins Goalie = 2 versions?

(1/3) > >>

tahra:
What the Tartarus is going on here?

Same ref.. but the colors are different....

Pynedor:
I would guess that this is just a problem with the colour in the images (perhaps one image was compressed differently, for example), especially considering that the colours on the packaging are similarly "faded" in the picture on the right.

Did you see these in person or just in these images? Are the images from the same place?

tahra:
Ah, no - opened the paler one today... Then looking at pics, saw I already had one with the penguin..

And looked it up. The paler one's torso is some sort of greyish color. The other seems black? Next weekend I'll get them side by side and sort them.... 

Pynedor:
Oh, okay. That's strange. There are some differences in the printing too (not just colours), so they must have just changed something during the production run but didn't want to change the set number. :-\

tahra:

--- Quote from: Pynedor on September 04, 2022, 18:16:51 ---Oh, okay. That's strange. There are some differences in the printing too (not just colours), so they must have just changed something during the production run but didn't want to change the set number. :-\

--- End quote ---

No idea... will take pics on the weekend..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version