Author Topic: Klickys with glitter / sparkly torsos & silver clad guy  (Read 1285 times)

Offline klickyklack

• Playmo Lover
    • klickyklack (IG)
Klickys with glitter / sparkly torsos & silver clad guy
« on: August 08, 2022, 13:14:21 »
I got 2 adult male Klickys in a lot today, assumed someone had done some customising of the K33932b - Clown, pink & gold sparkly suit but when they arrived it was clear that wasn't the case..

no1 - light blue arms & legs, gold sparkly torso, black hair (really nice hairstyle that I've never seen before), red top hat

no2 - hot pink arms, blue legs, gold sparkly torso, blonde curly hair, moustache, red top hat.

Both have Playmobil on their backs, I'm assuming they might be promotional items from  around 1987 > 1991 when the pink/gold clown sets came out?

pic
(apologies, only link to auction photo for now, will take some better ones & add later)

Were there any other Klickys that came with glittery/sparkly body parts?  The only other one I know of is the magician's assistant

I also don't know who the silver / metallic clad guy is, but I assume he's a winter sports related Klicky (early 90's?) - his boots have the groove in them (for rollerblades or skates?)

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
Re: Klickys with glitter / sparkly torsos & silver clad guy
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2022, 18:41:07 »
I don't know if that sparkly gold torso was ever in another klicky... Must be promos, if they say playmobil on the back - that's AWESOME.

Long ago, the "colors may vary" could apply to the klickys... and on some cases (surprise pirate eggs, for example, except for the first batch) it was quite random.

Not sure if the brazilian Knife thrower trailer has some sparkly parts...

The "silver/metallic" klicky is from the space, the astronauts (same time as my beloved Dark Scorpions)

Offline klickyklack

• Playmo Lover
    • klickyklack (IG)
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2022, 20:58:35 »
I don't know if that sparkly gold torso was ever in another klicky... Must be promos, if they say playmobil on the back - that's AWESOME.

Thanks, that's what I figured.  I gave them a quick wash & took some photos, will upload later. I'm so chuffed with them! (I've wanted the sparkly clown for AGES & just got one, but he has some fading on his arms & legs, at least he's seen some love). It's good there isn't many sparkly/glittery ones, I'd be doomed. 

Not sure if the brazilian Knife thrower trailer has some sparkly parts...

Ooh, a knife thrower! I don't know him & now I'm intrigued.  :lol:
(& I'm now pretending I have never seen them, because they are awesome & expensive, I already wanted the knife thrower set, but that's SUCH a cool version of it).  :love:

The "silver/metallic" klicky is from the space, the astronauts (same time as my beloved Dark Scorpions)

Ahhhh, thank you!, 9972?
I had a devil of a time looking for him.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2022, 21:27:26 by klickyklack »

Offline klickyklack

• Playmo Lover
    • klickyklack (IG)
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2022, 02:33:50 »
Here they are.. I checked  Graham's hair PDF & realise it's on there, it's just new to me (I think this is my first Klicky with this style of hair, & I really love it, need more  ::) ).
« Last Edit: August 09, 2022, 03:51:36 by klickyklack »

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2022, 07:59:07 »
Thanks, that's what I figured.  I gave them a quick wash & took some photos, will upload later. I'm so chuffed with them! (I've wanted the sparkly clown for AGES & just got one, but he has some fading on his arms & legs, at least he's seen some love). It's good there isn't many sparkly/glittery ones, I'd be doomed. 

Ooh, a knife thrower! I don't know him & now I'm intrigued.  :lol:
(& I'm now pretending I have never seen them, because they are awesome & expensive, I already wanted the knife thrower set, but that's SUCH a cool version of it).  :love:

LOL

I LOVE the golden torso. But not for a clown (though we have the original set...  ::) )

Ahhhh, thank you!, 9972?
I had a devil of a time looking for him.

Well, from those, but not that one, I think. Doesn't that one have red or blue torso? But one of his friends, yes.

Here they are.. I checked  Graham's hair PDF & realise it's on there, it's just new to me (I think this is my first Klicky with this style of hair, & I really love it, need more  ::) ).

Those printed torsos are amazing :love:    Do they happen to have keychain heads?  Many keychains have the logo printed...

Hairs.. I DO hope you mean the black "medieval hair" (appeared with the sets along the merry men's feast), and not THAT hair (the blonde one) :P
(then again, I could get you a few dozens if it was THAT hair - kindergarten language rule prevents me from sharing the name..)

Offline Oliver

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2022, 16:15:05 »
Hairs.. I DO hope you mean the black "medieval hair" (appeared with the sets along the merry men's feast), and not THAT hair (the blonde one) :P
(then again, I could get you a few dozens if it was THAT hair - kindergarten language rule prevents me from sharing the name..)

I actually am very fond of that hair  :lol: It possibly stems from my childhood when it was more or less the only non-standard hair

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2022, 20:39:24 »
I actually am very fond of that hair  :lol: It possibly stems from my childhood when it was more or less the only non-standard hair

:o

Offline klickyklack

• Playmo Lover
    • klickyklack (IG)
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2022, 23:31:47 »
Well, from those, but not that one, I think. Doesn't that one have red or blue torso? But one of his friends, yes.

Oh, doh! yes! wrong colour trousers.. 8340?

Those printed torsos are amazing :love:    Do they happen to have keychain heads?  Many keychains have the logo printed...

When I saw the logo on their backs, the keychain head was the first thing I checked for (I kind of expected to see it too)

:lol: yes, I did mean the straight "medieval hair".  It's such a nice style! 

I don't dislike it, I used some of the black & brown versions of it on some customs I made in the last week, & love it for them.

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2022, 07:21:54 »
Oh, doh! yes! wrong colour trousers.. 8340?

Right! Good catch - they are sometimes hard to id because of the large neckpiece thing.

I don't dislike it, I used some of the black & brown versions of it on some customs I made in the last week, & love it for them.

Well... it's a good thing we don't all adore the same things - trading would be almost impossible! ;)