General > News

Novelties 2022 (second half)

<< < (23/26) > >>

Adam16bit:

--- Quote from: Tiermann on August 12, 2022, 23:28:15 ---Maybe they've realized it's difficult right now due to shipping times and maybe production time as well to release everything worldwide at the same time. Hopefully they will continue releasing everything possible in all markets. Seems unlikely that the Dragons series won't be released in the US since a US property, unless someone else got a license block for toys in this market. It may be possible that Naruto is only licensed for Europe and those of us in other markets may have to hunt it down overseas. We won't know until early next year I would guess.

--- End quote ---

I'm not sure how much I'm allowed to say (my day job is toy buyer at a US toy store) but Playmobil informed us Naruto got bumped to 2023, we are expecting it next year.   I have a request in for an update on the Star Trek Klingon Bird of Prey and hope to know more soon!

Speedyben:

--- Quote from: collectobart on August 14, 2022, 17:33:07 ---I am afraid that the bankruptcy of Wilfilm is just another symptom, not really much of a cause. Wilfilm was expecting work for new seasons for Ayuma and Novelmore to come in any moment, but Playmobil kept stalling endlessly to give a green light as it couldn't agree internally on whether to keep walking that media-dependent fantasy franchise road or go back to the old path of effortlessly milking their generic evergreens.

--- End quote ---

So it is sure there will be no 3th Novelmore season? :sorrow:

collectobart:

--- Quote from: Speedyben on August 16, 2022, 10:41:41 ---So it is sure there will be no 3th Novelmore season? :sorrow:

--- End quote ---

Nothing is ever certain. Lego discontinued Ninjago in 2013, and still it came back stronger than ever with over a dozen new seasons.

But the focus of the Geobra management is much more pinned on their rather abstract "corporate transformation" ideas now and less so on building up their own (sub)brand(s) further.

Adam16bit:
Klingon ship got pushed back to December/January.

And, things get pushed all the time.  The Ecto-1A was going for a few hundred bucks, and then all of a sudden Playmobil found some more and the price dropped. It's a fun adventure!

playmovictorian:
Always very interesting catching up with this thread as I have learned a lot while sipping my morning coffee  :)

Thank you for these informations  :wave:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version