Author Topic: Images not displayed in posts  (Read 9876 times)

Offline klickyklack

• Playmo Lover
    • klickyklack (IG)
Re: Images not displayed in posts
« Reply #30 on: August 05, 2022, 09:24:46 »
That seems surprising. Try this? link

Thanks Graham, I did know about this, but see below..

I don't know much about tablets... is there another browser you can use on it? 

No, with the Fire tablets you're stuck with the browser that comes installed (Silk).  There's no other browser choices in the Amazon app store.  With older Fire tablets you had to root them , but now I think you can just DL an APK & choose to allow apps from elsewhere, but it increases risks that things will go wrong on your tablet, & I haven't felt like risking it.

Right now the only way I can see the images, is if I go to quote your post, then copy & paste the URLs you've embedded into my browers.  For those of us who're having issues viewing, could you add a link to each image that we could click or would that be too much of a pain when you're posting?

for example..

image 1

That way for those of us who can't see a displayed image, we can see the link & click on that to view the image (which works fine for me).

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #31 on: August 05, 2022, 09:28:27 »
Right now the only way I can see the images, is if I go to quote your post, then copy & paste the URLs you've embedded into my browers.  For those of us who're having issues viewing, could you add a link to each image that we could click or would that be too much of a pain when you're posting?

And the browser doesn't mess up the link?

It is a pain, but I will try to  ;)   Thank you for going to the trouble to figure out an alternative!

Offline klickyklack

• Playmo Lover
    • klickyklack (IG)
« Reply #32 on: August 05, 2022, 09:54:54 »
And the browser doesn't mess up the link?

It is a pain, but I will try to  ;)   Thank you for going to the trouble to figure out an alternative!

Works fine for me, I tested before posting (didn't want to waste your time otherwise).

If you have the basic tag: (url=)image(/url) (with ( ) replaced with the correct square brackets) all it needs is just an extra paste of your link & adding the image no, & that way we all get to keep enjoying your PROCESS shots!  8}