General > Collector's Corner

Evolution of bml87’s collection

(1/38) > >>

bml87:
Hi klickies!

I will share in this topic my purchases and how my collection will evoluate from now on. Since I can’t go back in time, I will start this after a busy day... A couple of days ago I ordered some Roncalli and other sets by Galeria Kaufhof, they had an extra 15% discount on all Playmobil during the Christmas weekend. Because of this some sets where almost 50% discounted, a chance I couldn't resist! But, as you might now, Galeria Kaufhof only delivers in Germany, so I had to let them deliver my purchase at one of their shops, the closest one for me was in Aachen. It took me 3 hours by train to get there, so I left the morning at 5:30 am. But believe me, it was totally worth it!

I’m sure this is my favourite purchase of 2017:

The outside of the Café des Artistes is unfortunately not printed, but stickered. The good thing about it: it comes stickered!

The inside with pictures on the wall

The trailer looks really nice! I hope they will produce more sets of Roncalli...

That’s it for today :-)

playmofire:
They seem to be great sets in the spirit of Playmobil which seems to be disappearing.

bml87:

--- Quote from: playmofire on December 30, 2017, 15:13:50 ---They seem to be great sets in the spirit of Playmobil which seems to be disappearing.

--- End quote ---

Couldn’t say it better, but I have hope. If the licensed product will sell, I hope they will pay more attention again to the “classic playmobil”, as what happened with Lego.

Erik:

--- Quote from: bml87 on December 30, 2017, 22:09:34 ---Couldn’t say it better, but I have hope. If the licensed product will sell, I hope they will pay more attention again to the “classic playmobil”, as what happened with Lego.

--- End quote ---

Don't hold your breath, I'm afraid...But these are great buys!

GrahamB:

--- Quote from: bml87 on December 30, 2017, 14:59:46 ---
It took me 3 hours by train to get there, so I left the morning at 5:30 am.

--- End quote ---

Such dedication! But well worth it, those Roncalli Circus sets are lovely.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version