General > Collector's Corner

How well do the new lion knights combine with the old?

<< < (2/2)

Rhalius:
Heh I dont have enough space to let them all be their own expanded faction, theres three sharing a castle already.  :)

That's why I am carefull with buying medieval troops with other heraldry than what I already have, it needs to fit in somehow. Considering that these both have a black silhouette of a black dragon, it might match up.

The original Lion soldiers are still available at DS here I think, but I can't seem to find a way to place an order without it requiring a creditcard.

Neibor:

--- Quote from: Tiermann on July 21, 2012, 15:56:07 ---For shields you can check my site, here is the Lion heraldry page:
I think they look fine together, slightly different but that can be just a variation in regions of the kingdom

--- End quote ---

Hey Tim,

My friends from Brazil really liked your shield web page, and they found another shield for your digital collection, they say that it is the first shield made by the manufacturer Troll, the embossed red shield, very rare over here.

Tiermann:
Do you think it is a different red than the two shown at http://animobil.info/shields/text/5d0863aa-528.html ? I know of the more orange one that is common, and then a darker red variant. There is also the very early white version that is very rare. I put the two red ones together on the same page as the color is hard to tell apart unless directly compared.

Neibor:

--- Quote from: Tiermann on May 20, 2022, 02:39:43 ---Do you think it is a different red than the two shown at http://animobil.info/shields/text/5d0863aa-528.html ? I know of the more orange one that is common, and then a darker red variant. There is also the very early white version that is very rare. I put the two red ones together on the same page as the color is hard to tell apart unless directly compared.

--- End quote ---

I'm sorry my friend, our mistake, you are correct, you have a good point on the color and some colors also fade along the years. Thank you for the enlightenment.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version