Author Topic: Could not resist today...  (Read 8329 times)

Offline Gis

• Playmo Master
  • Polar Bears are cool!
Re: Could not resist today...
« Reply #30 on: June 08, 2010, 00:11:06 »
Guess what I got today....

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #31 on: June 08, 2010, 05:12:44 »
Guess what I got today....

Oh goody goody goody!!!! :D :D :D

Offline baden-wurttemberg

• Firefighter Enthusiast
  • Playmo Master
    • http://stores.ebay.com/Baden-Wurttemberg
« Reply #32 on: June 10, 2010, 03:04:41 »
Is this like a competition or what??  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: That sea monster does look really big! Thanks both of you all for reviewing this set!!

Baden
Take every chance you get in life, because some things only happen once.

Offline Gis

• Playmo Master
  • Polar Bears are cool!
« Reply #33 on: June 10, 2010, 06:34:16 »
Is this like a competition or what??  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: That sea monster does look really big! Thanks both of you all for reviewing this set!!

For me it's not a competition, just a confirmation that WK's review was what triggered my finally being it. The set reviews done here is really something Playmobil should think about because it is a great marketing tool. For instance flatcats recent review of the sweeper/asphalt cutter was what triggered others into buying them as they got to see the possibilities from the review!

So keep the reviews coming people, it will guide us better in where to spend :-)

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #34 on: June 10, 2010, 07:59:52 »

Baden

You're welcome Baden!!! So, when will you be getting yours???  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #35 on: June 10, 2010, 08:01:30 »
For me it's not a competition, just a confirmation that WK's review was what triggered my finally being it. The set reviews done here is really something Playmobil should think about because it is a great marketing tool. For instance flatcats recent review of the sweeper/asphalt cutter was what triggered others into buying them as they got to see the possibilities from the review!

So keep the reviews coming people, it will guide us better in where to spend :-)

That is true! How many times has one of us bought a set that was not too thrilled to have it in the end? Here's to good reviews!!!  :**: :**: :**:

Offline Gepetto

• Playmo Master
« Reply #36 on: June 11, 2010, 05:12:24 »
To good reviews that knock us off the fence!  :lol:  :**: :**: