Author Topic: 7495 knight combat  (Read 6313 times)

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
Re: 7495 knight combat
« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2011, 16:11:00 »
Well, a variant of that would be the knight who challenges the traveller to fight with him before the traveller can cross the bridge.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2011, 16:55:33 »
Interesting... but these yellow klickies look aweful !!!!  :(

Totally agree with you !!! Only Arnaud can make yellow look great on knights  ;D

I say it could easily be used to play out scenes similar to the Monty's Black night . A small creek that could easily be crossed elsewhere but NO its all about honor and the principal of the matter  ;D

Yes!! That would be great  :D

Well, a variant of that would be the knight who challenges the traveller to fight with him before the traveller can cross the bridge.

Like Lancelot did to Arthur in the movie Excalibur!!!!  ;)

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2011, 17:40:27 »
Like Lancelot did to Arthur in the movie Excalibur!!!!  ;)

I must have watched that movie about 20 times at least. Have the soundtrack also, superb movie, actually  i will go and watch it right now !!!!  :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Elric

• Playmo Master
« Reply #13 on: February 22, 2011, 03:02:41 »
I picked this up the other day at a local toyshop.  I can't get the new knight theme until August but i can get this which is part of the new knight theme.   :hmm: :)

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #14 on: February 22, 2011, 05:46:23 »
I picked this up the other day at a local toyshop.  I can't get the new knight theme until August but i can get this which is part of the new knight theme.   :hmm: :)

But this is a DS set... how did it end up at a plain toyshop?

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2011, 16:24:20 »
But this is a DS set... how did it end up at a plain toyshop?

I know you were asking Elric but around here (Western USA) some toy shops carry a limited amount of DS bagged items. Some of the better toy shops actually have a designation "Preferred Playmobil Dealer" or something to that effect and they carry quite a bit of the DS items.
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #16 on: February 22, 2011, 17:42:38 »
I know you were asking Elric but around here (Western USA) some toy shops carry a limited amount of DS bagged items. Some of the better toy shops actually have a designation "Preferred Playmobil Dealer" or something to that effect and they carry quite a bit of the DS items.

Lucky you... Thanks for the info!

Offline Elric

• Playmo Master
« Reply #17 on: February 22, 2011, 19:03:46 »
The toy shop I go to carries all DS items. They literally carry everything you see from the PM website. I also saw the new castle extensions. We can't get the castles until august.

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #18 on: February 22, 2011, 19:25:38 »
The toy shop I go to carries all DS items. They literally carry everything you see from the PM website. I also saw the new castle extensions. We can't get the castles until august.

Wow, you are lucky, where is this "ultimate Playmobil toy shop" It must be a big impressive shop
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Elric

• Playmo Master
« Reply #19 on: February 22, 2011, 21:26:15 »
It is a big store. The name is Toys & Co. They have a website also. Most sets are priced a few dollars higher than others.