Author Topic: 4046 Road Maintenance Truck - Review  (Read 9423 times)

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
Re: 4046 Road Maintenance Truck - Review
« Reply #30 on: July 14, 2010, 15:20:15 »
Great review. My local toy store had these marked down 50%. I could not resist. It is a nice vehicle.

Hi

That is a deal I could not pass up. Here it sells for $60 and before I had one thought it was a bit expensive. Now that I have one and see all it has it actually is reasonable but at half off it is a great buy that would have me clearing the shelf.

Congratulation's

Rasputin "The Mad Monk"
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Elric

• Playmo Master
« Reply #31 on: July 14, 2010, 15:26:50 »
It was a great deal. It was 55 dollars so I got it for 27.50. They had all their construction sets at 50% off. I picked up the asphalt cutter, the road directional sign with trailer and the set with the bricks also. I think they are making room for the new sets coming out. 

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #32 on: July 14, 2010, 17:55:43 »
I was able to get a deal similar to this on 3 of these trucks MIB with free shipping. They are great!
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline Andy R

• DPAAAGG.
  • x
  • Playmo Addict
  • I come here for peace and quiet.
    • http://www.survival101.wetpaint.com
« Reply #33 on: July 15, 2010, 16:10:57 »
The way you re-serviced the truck reminded me of something…
Redding, CA (US) Police Department has a road repair vehicle (complete with the yellow arrow lights) they re-painted department blue and slapped an RPD sticker on the doors of (they left the yellow hazard lights on and I think they left the original engine, not exactly a high-speed pursuit vehicle) for primarily for traffic accident investigations…
If I’m jealous, you did SOMETHING right. Keep it up. :D
I Support Operation Anime Storm..