Author Topic: 3965 Modern House instructions?  (Read 7440 times)

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
Re: 3965 Modern House instructions?
« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2011, 20:25:16 »
Wow!  I don't feel so bad now. Do you have any idea how much this is going to cost me?  I have no idea what to expect.

Sorry no, but be prepared as each item individually seems cheep but when you add them up they can get quite expensive. I used to keep prices of parts but Geobra quit giving me the price info. I used to be able to request a sales slip with prices listed for each one but now they just will send me a shipping invoice with part #'s, quantities and weird descriptions
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline toyologist

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #11 on: May 10, 2011, 21:56:08 »
When you place an order over the phone they'll give you the prices as you go along. At least that's what happened when I phoned in an order recently.

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #12 on: May 11, 2011, 00:38:45 »
Yeah, that's not a long list at all, really. You'll be surprised how quick they get back to you!
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline twconstantine

• Playmo Enthusiast
« Reply #13 on: May 11, 2011, 21:14:51 »
Yeah, that's not a long list at all, really. You'll be surprised how quick they get back to you!

They haven't responded to me at all yet.

Offline mike1003

• Playmo Master
« Reply #14 on: May 11, 2011, 21:21:25 »
i just dismantelt my 4310 and i use it for the space shuttle.. i have some parts left when u need in an emergency :) u can have them for free.. only postage needed from uk

Offline twconstantine

• Playmo Enthusiast
« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2011, 21:24:55 »
i just dismantelt my 4310 and i use it for the space shuttle.. i have some parts left when u need in an emergency :) u can have them for free.. only postage needed from uk

That would be awesome!  I tried to PM you, but it says your inbox is full. :)  Let me know what parts you have and I'd be happy to pay shipping for them.  Thank you!!

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2011, 22:08:19 »
They'll answer within a few days.
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline mike1003

• Playmo Master
« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2011, 23:40:17 »
That would be awesome!  I tried to PM you, but it says your inbox is full. :)  Let me know what parts you have and I'd be happy to pay shipping for them.  Thank you!!

well i dont need the big wing, i dont need the toilet cabin... i write u a pm later

Offline twconstantine

• Playmo Enthusiast
« Reply #18 on: May 12, 2011, 17:17:48 »
Wow.  I got their email, very detailed and very nice!  Also, a lot cheaper than I thought it would be.  I'm impressed!

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #19 on: May 12, 2011, 23:27:31 »
Yeah, I just did my first order last week, and I was impressed at how easy the whole process was!