Author Topic: What is DS?  (Read 13635 times)

Offline tanotrooper

• Playmo Fanatic
Re: What is DS?
« Reply #70 on: September 14, 2010, 12:29:04 »
Got a phone yesterday morning from DS, saying I could only order 25 different parts.  :-\ (I had sent quite a list  :lol: )

@Gis: thanks for the email, I'll try if it works if I replace NL with BE  :)
Si pacem vis, para bellum.

Offline Martin Milner

• Eugene, Oregon, USA
  • Playmo Master
    • An Englishman in Eugene
« Reply #71 on: September 14, 2010, 13:51:24 »
Got a phone yesterday morning from DS, saying I could only order 25 different parts:-\ (I had sent quite a list  :lol: )

@Gis: thanks for the email, I'll try if it works if I replace NL with BE  :)

It does seem that collectors' use of the DS service has grown beyond what Playmobil originally intended or expected, but rather than trying to limit our purchasing, it would seem a better marketing move to develop the service to meet customers' expectations.

It feels like collectors are a nuisance to Playmobil, and they would rather we stopped trying to buy what we like, and simply bought what Playmobil want to produce.  ::)

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #72 on: September 15, 2010, 04:21:26 »
Hi

The last few times I sent my full list (twice now in the last 6 months) I just have not heard back at all  :lol: I know I would be quite annoyed after having worked in a John Deere parts department for a year. It would be like a person ordering a car part by part rather than just going to the lot and buying it pre-assembled. 

I am expecting to get on some kind of parts black list where my email's & #'s are blocked  :lol:

Rasputin "The Mad Monk"
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Heronimus

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #73 on: September 15, 2010, 04:31:08 »
Hi

The last few times I sent my full list (twice now in the last 6 months) I just have not heard back at all  :lol: I know I would be quite annoyed after having worked in a John Deere parts department for a year. It would be like a person ordering a car part by part rather than just going to the lot and buying it pre-assembled. 

I am expecting to get on some kind of parts black list where my email's & #'s are blocked  :lol:

Rasputin "The Mad Monk"
US DS?????????????????? ::)