Author Topic: Where is everybody?  (Read 15185 times)

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
Re: Where is everybody?
« Reply #20 on: May 22, 2009, 20:08:24 »
Do take care Bill
I've been pretty away from Playmo for a while now. I'm keeping up on my site pretty well but haven't done much else. I've gotten involved in more digital artwork and that's taken a lot of my time but also been very rewarding (personally not financially). hmm I remember a while back some threads about 3D Playmo models being done, probably on the German board. I should probably look that up, now that I have all the software to play with them. When the African releases show up on this side of the ocean I'm sure my attention will perk up :D

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #21 on: May 22, 2009, 21:52:36 »
Nice to see you back, Tim.   :wave:
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #22 on: May 22, 2009, 22:49:35 »
It's great to see you back with us Tim  :)9! And as for everyone else, don't think you're not missed when you don't participate on this forum, because you are  ;D!
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline Gustavo

• Playmo Master
  • At your service
« Reply #23 on: August 07, 2009, 17:40:40 »
(I ran out of internet, for a couple of days (more, actually). Modern world is getting too strange. I can't tell how I felt "away" because of a week offline ... It's probably good, though, to take such vacations, when a guy's stressed out, with too much work.)

'Glad to be back :wave:

Gus
:blackhair:
Gus

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #24 on: August 07, 2009, 20:18:29 »
Welcome back, Gus!   :wave:
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline Gustavo

• Playmo Master
  • At your service
« Reply #25 on: October 29, 2009, 17:52:31 »
I've been spending a LOT of time on Twitter :-[ ( ;D ), so, I've been seeing Heather's face quite a lot, but, well ... I haven't been here much :( I miss you :'(

So, I'll see to make an agenda for putting playmo (pictures) back in my weekend ... Preferably on Sundays :)

:wave:

Gus
Gus

Offline CountBogro

• desperate poet
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #26 on: November 05, 2009, 18:43:08 »
To be honest. It's extemely busy over here.
Wilma has started to work part-time. Kids are growing up and to make matters worse - we are having some problems dealing with some old issues.
That will pass. I haven't forgotten my plastic friends ... I've even started to buy the Ghost-pirates (somehow they are growing on me) en bought the theatre as well ...
But I am simply lacking time and energy to come here...

But don't worry - I haven't forgotten about my oasis here and I will be back!

Bogro; currentl lost in the wilderness.
... and then dusk came and brought despair.

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #27 on: November 05, 2009, 20:43:24 »
To be honest. It's extemely busy over here.
Wilma has started to work part-time. Kids are growing up and to make matters worse - we are having some problems dealing with some old issues.
That will pass. I haven't forgotten my plastic friends ... I've even started to buy the Ghost-pirates (somehow they are growing on me) en bought the theatre as well ...
But I am simply lacking time and energy to come here...

But don't worry - I haven't forgotten about my oasis here and I will be back!

Bogro; currentl lost in the wilderness.

We wish you well Bogro  :yup:! Stay the course, as all will work out  :pop:!
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #28 on: November 05, 2009, 22:34:54 »
Nice to hear from you Mark,
I've been getting more active again lately, with a site update for the 2010 release list so far, and the Egyptians are here finally.
The fire theme is looking really nice. I just finished doing the crops and lists for PlaymoDB on the remaining sets, I'm sure Heather will get them up as she has time. If anyone needs any parts info from that just let me know I have all but the helicopter.

Offline Gustavo

• Playmo Master
  • At your service
« Reply #29 on: November 09, 2009, 01:31:05 »
There you go :)

I literally put Playmofriends in my agenda 8} ... Otherwise it won't happen.

It'll be (I hope) on Sunday afternoons! :yup:

See you, guys! :wave:

Gus
Gus