Author Topic: Playmobil Quick  (Read 2392 times)

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
Re: Playmobil Quick
« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2021, 20:12:01 »
Thank you for the detailed list!

Late 2019: 10 figures

Red long gloves mystery: solved! :)

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2021, 21:50:25 »
Jealous in California

They really only need to make the burger head with French fry hair and pop it in any body
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
« Reply #12 on: November 03, 2021, 09:47:03 »
At that moment the ship suddenly stopped rocking and swaying, the engine pitch settled down to a gentle hum. 'Hey Ford.' said Zaphod, 'that sounds good. Have you worked out the controls on this boat?' 'No,' said Ford, 'I just stopped fiddling with them.' (With thanks to Douglas Adams)

Offline GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
« Reply #13 on: November 03, 2021, 09:51:44 »
Are these similar (in promotional content) to the McDonalds klickies back in the 80’s ?

Yes, insofar as both restaurant chains offer toys as bribes to get children hooked on their food. I wish McD or Burger King or one of the other chains we have in the UK would do PM toys like these Quick ones. What they offer tend to be (IMO) rubbish throw-aways like My Little Pony (or was that a reference to the meal content? My Little Pony, Tasty But Bony.)
At that moment the ship suddenly stopped rocking and swaying, the engine pitch settled down to a gentle hum. 'Hey Ford.' said Zaphod, 'that sounds good. Have you worked out the controls on this boat?' 'No,' said Ford, 'I just stopped fiddling with them.' (With thanks to Douglas Adams)

Offline playmovictorian

• Playmo Master
  • Happy Little Victorians
    • Playmovictorian
« Reply #14 on: November 03, 2021, 09:58:01 »
 Excellent  :lol:
La, tout n'est qu'ordre et beaute, luxe, calme et volupte. L'Invitation au Voyage. Charles Baudelaire.1857.

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #15 on: November 05, 2021, 01:20:00 »
That was IKEA that sold my little pony meat in meat ball form
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays: