Author Topic: 6220 - Store With Awning  (Read 10528 times)

Offline conniefrere

• Playmo Master
Re: 6220 - Store With Awning
« Reply #20 on: January 20, 2012, 21:53:11 »
 :lol: :lol: :lol: briliant
:playmo: :egypt: :roman: :builder: :playmo:

Offline playmogal

• places for playmo women to go
  • Playmo Master
  • The bride and groom topper-my son's wedding cake
« Reply #21 on: January 20, 2012, 22:20:58 »
The photo where "JayBee" dives into the box... well, that was an accident, he slipped off my hand and landed just like that... so I HAD to use it!  ;D

EmGee:Wow! Sounds like a close call! Glad Jay Bee did not break his wee plastic neck in the dive! Maybe that is why they send such huge boxes stuffed full of air bags...to cushion the fall.

Good luck plowing through your 15,000 boxes of PM parts...sounds like you'll need something serious to drink before you reach box number 12 or so! Since you must live in FL, for starters I recommend Noble 100% Pure Tangerine Juice out of Winter Haven. Yummy.

Can't wait to see your boutique shops once they are up and running, Pgal :love:
After two decades of male toys (esp. Lego and PM) in our house, it is time to build something for us women!

Offline Lindama

• Playmo Master
« Reply #22 on: January 20, 2012, 22:57:56 »
A very sweet review :)
One half of the world cannot understand the pleasures of the other.
    Jane Austen, Emma

Linda

Offline EmGee

• Playmo Fanatic
  • "It ain't easy being plastic!"
« Reply #23 on: January 20, 2012, 23:15:01 »
EmGee:Wow! Sounds like a close call! Glad Jay Bee did not break his wee plastic neck in the dive! Maybe that is why they send such huge boxes stuffed full of air bags...to cushion the fall.

Good luck plowing through your 15,000 boxes of PM parts...sounds like you'll need something serious to drink before you reach box number 12 or so! Since you must live in FL, for starters I recommend Noble 100% Pure Tangerine Juice out of Winter Haven. Yummy.

Thanks for the advice P-Gal... I've never tried that brand before. We refuse to drink OJ that's not locally produced. I mean, it's silly that sometimes Florida OJ/Citrus juices are hard to fine here in South Florida.
But, anyway... I made it thru the first 3 crates of parts and gave up... I found TONS of "tall" walls... but only a handful of "short" ones. I guess I'll have to hit DS for some parts.  ;)

~EmGee~

Offline tenni

• Playmo Fanatic
« Reply #24 on: January 21, 2012, 17:54:10 »
 :clap: :clap: :clap:

Great review! Very entertaining and informative.

Looking forward to seeing pictures once the stores are furnished and set up on Main street.

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #25 on: January 21, 2012, 19:51:48 »
I trully enjoyed it  :lol: :lol: :lol:

:clap: :clap: :clap:
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Offline Coyote

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #26 on: January 21, 2012, 21:53:46 »
Nice review!   I'll be getting this, but what shop do I put in it...   ???
  Peoples Republic of Maine  :D

Offline playmogal

• places for playmo women to go
  • Playmo Master
  • The bride and groom topper-my son's wedding cake
« Reply #27 on: January 22, 2012, 13:29:06 »
Coyote,

Anyone done a mortuary yet? Maybe a good way to use up some of the many ghost pirates that seem to have moved into PF members homes the past year.

Or how about a Whole Foods Market? That way you could use a bunch of the grocery carts, foods, plants and bottled goods that are in other sets.

Has anyone done a car wash yet? Living in Maine, you must dream of a clean car all winter, which must be at least 8 months of the year up there. When I lived in Fairbanks in the 70's, we used to drive 350 miles each way to Anchorage just to get our cars washed. Of course they would be filthy by the time we got home, but it was nice to see a clean car at least for 5 minutes and know that the grime on it was only 5 minutes and not 6 months old. Then they opened a car wash in Fairbanks, and it became no big deal to have a clean car for a few minutes.

How about a costume shop for Halloween, Valentines Day and other occasions? We surely do have enough characters to stock one of those.

If you are a home improvement kind of guy, a Lowe's or Home Depot could be perfect.

And of course that old time favorite of all of us, a TOY STORE!!!

Or heavens forbid, have you considered opening a Christmas shop? That would be pretty easy with all of the Christmas sets we seem to own.

Time to stop! Enjoy your new stores whatever you decide to sell, Pgal ;D ;D ;D
After two decades of male toys (esp. Lego and PM) in our house, it is time to build something for us women!

Offline Coyote

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #28 on: January 22, 2012, 15:32:26 »
A costume shop sounds like a great idea!  Though I would like to see someone make a mortuary/funeral home- a house with elegant viewing room upstairs and a basement area for the, uh, preparations...  grim, but supercool!
  Peoples Republic of Maine  :D

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #29 on: January 22, 2012, 22:08:47 »
A costume shop sounds like a great idea!  Though I would like to see someone make a mortuary/funeral home- a house with elegant viewing room upstairs and a basement area for the, uh, preparations...  grim, but supercool!

That would be cool!
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.