Author Topic: Milka?  (Read 3309 times)

Online tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
Milka?
« on: October 26, 2018, 09:01:27 »
Saw this on THAT site: link

... and a link to a spanish forum: link from amclicks

I got both klickys loose, actually, and thought they were "from Malta".. the one in the sheep SET is particularly awful. Unless there is some weird character, who in Tartarus came up with that?!

Mine all popped/will pop...

And.. a sheep? Where's the purple cowie?  ???

(pic ADOPTED from THAT site)

« Last Edit: October 26, 2018, 09:49:21 by tahra »

Offline bml87

• Mayor of Deadwood
  • Playmo Addict
  • Collecting Western and animal themes.
Re: Milka?
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2018, 09:48:23 »
Both klickies? I can only see one klicky? I mean, the klicky of Facebook is the same as shared on amclicks... And "the one in the sheep", that sounds a bit weird to me :lol:, please explain tahra...
Boris from Belgium - My collection - My dioramas:  Western Town II & North American forest

Online tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2018, 09:50:19 »
Both klickies? I can only see one klicky? I mean, the klicky of Facebook is the same as shared on amclicks...

There is another weird klicky on that thread on the spanish forum. Great parts though. Got me some. All popped.

And "the one in the sheep", that sounds a bit weird to me :lol:, please explain tahra...

:-[  Fixed.  :P

Offline bml87

• Mayor of Deadwood
  • Playmo Addict
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2018, 09:56:58 »
Well, I have to agree that the one with the sheep looks awful indeed! The shoes are so strange... I would have loved to see a normal farmer with the purple cow! That would have been a very nice collector's item! But it seems they want to get rid of their stock with the former version of the sheep.
Boris from Belgium - My collection - My dioramas:  Western Town II & North American forest

Online tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2018, 09:59:16 »
Well, I have to agree that the one with the sheep looks awful indeed! The shoes are so strange... I would have loved to see a normal farmer with the purple cow! That would have been a very nice collector's item! But it seems they want to get rid of their stock with the former version of the sheep.

Yes, those sheep are COMPLETELY unplaymolike... We both agree that the first version is quite perfect next to the original horsies... and these new ones are playmoPERFECT.. those "middle ones" though.. they are far too realistic for playmo, and look nothing like it...

My purple cowie would love some company - though I would hope they are not EXACTLY alike... variety!

Online tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2019, 19:14:13 »
Again, from THAT site: link (playmobil world)  and link (amclicks)

I wish it was available here, but I have little hope...

Offline Hadoque

• Capitaine de la "Licorne"
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2019, 01:01:12 »
LU Prince cookies, Lebküchner cookies & candy, Iglo fishsticks, Milka chocolate, ...
Now I know why (allmost) all the (other) collectors look so fat (compared to me).   :P

Resistance is futile, you will be boarded!

Offline bml87

• Mayor of Deadwood
  • Playmo Addict
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2019, 18:29:12 »
It appears that the Milka klickies are available in Carrefour Belgium!!! I’m going to have a look tomorrow :o

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2019, 19:06:19 »
I think his shirt is quite useful, those platform shoes are quite hideous indeed
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Ismene

• Playmo Master
« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2019, 03:19:02 »
I think his shirt is quite useful, those platform shoes are quite hideous indeed

The shoes do seem like an odd choice.