Getting Started > Technical Support/Testing

Images not displayed in posts

<< < (4/6) > >>

StJohn:
Thanks, Tahra! I finally got around to apply the fix and can now see your pics (and Lufty's) without changing browser! :apple: :cheerlead:

tahra:

--- Quote from: StJohn on August 19, 2021, 08:56:43 ---Thanks, Tahra! I finally got around to apply the fix and can now see your pics (and Lufty's) without changing browser! :apple: :cheerlead:

--- End quote ---

Oh goody ;)

GrahamB:
Thanks for the advice, tahra. Pictures in The Process failed to appear for me yesterday, both in Chrome and Samsung Internet browser (the latter stopped working with eBay a few months ago too) on my Samsung (Android) tablet.

I'm posting this in case anyone else is having difficulties.

I tried all the suggestions given, but couldn't locate any reference to allowing mixed or insecure content. I looked in Settings, tried the Desktop site, allowed Automatic Downloads, all to no avail.

So I am now using Firefox, which works fine!

Wigglesworth:
This worked perfectly for me.

Thanks very much!

tahra:

--- Quote from: GrahamB on September 14, 2021, 08:38:39 ---Thanks for the advice, tahra. Pictures in The Process failed to appear for me yesterday, both in Chrome and Samsung Internet browser (the latter stopped working with eBay a few months ago too) on my Samsung (Android) tablet.

--- End quote ---

My tabby is basically useless... can't get it to update, can't access the store.. no idea :(
(mind you I got it in 2012..)


--- Quote from: GrahamB on September 14, 2021, 08:38:39 ---I tried all the suggestions given, but couldn't locate any reference to allowing mixed or insecure content. I looked in Settings, tried the Desktop site, allowed Automatic Downloads, all to no avail.

--- End quote ---

Odd... I never looked before or after it, since I usually use Firefox too.. though it may be a matter of time until it happens too. I still don't understand how a silent failure (kinda, because IT WAS NOT a fail if left alone - it was http, but not a fail) is a positive thing. Or errors from the stupid blind replacement of http with https.
(end rant)



--- Quote from: GrahamB on September 14, 2021, 08:38:39 ---So I am now using Firefox, which works fine!

--- End quote ---

;)



--- Quote from: Wigglesworth on September 14, 2021, 10:55:50 ---This worked perfectly for me.

Thanks very much!

--- End quote ---

:)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version