General > Brainstorming For Playmobil

F?gures Ideas

<< < (2/8) > >>

Ismene:
Mystery armor . . . It seems to be modular, like linked scales.

Not much is going to be flying under chainmail. Playmobil just isn't set up for undergarment structural nuances. Yes, women knights probably wrapped their chest, but sports bras achieve a similar compressed look, as do a number of other undergarments used in different countries during different eras. There just isn't a klicky torso option for squished but still there. In any case, the current knight has more makeup than head protection, so we still need a redo.

Tiermann:
I would love to see them use the bear suit painted as a panda as one of the Figures series. Seems like an obvious one.
I agree heartily with the possibility of adding ancient gods that didn't make the main theme here as well.
The unicorn hat from Everdreaerz needs to be done in white with gold mane and horn as well.

GrahamB:

--- Quote from: Tiermann on October 13, 2020, 01:36:45 ---...gods that didn't make the main theme....

--- End quote ---

Like Annoia, the goddess of kitchen drawers which won't open because of a misplaced utensil within? (As invented by the late Sir Terry Pratchett).

Ismene:

--- Quote from: GrahamB on December 05, 2020, 08:33:22 ---Like Annoia, the goddess of kitchen drawers which won't open because of a misplaced utensil within? (As invented by the late Sir Terry Pratchett).

--- End quote ---

She is a vengeful deity.

Birdie:

--- Quote from: GrahamB on December 05, 2020, 08:33:22 ---Like Annoia, the goddess of kitchen drawers which won't open because of a misplaced utensil within? (As invented by the late Sir Terry Pratchett).

--- End quote ---

I should sacrifice something, maybe it would make her less angry at me.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version