General > Mystery Figures Series

70242 + 70243 Figures 17

(1/2) > >>

tahra:
70242 + 70243 Figures 17

Review at playkingdoms: Figures 17 (direct link)

(s18 next.. hopefully before s19?  :-[ )

Luftgaengerin:
 :yippee: :yippee: :yippee:

Ismene:
A tennis player with tennis balls?! Shocking!  :o

I weirdly like the pretzel hat. What's that blue thing on the tattoo artist's hair? It doesn't look like a bow.

This series has a lot of weird choices. Like the lady with the dog - her headband, cuffs, and the leash suggest she's going out for a jog with the dog; but she's wearing a ballgown. The winged guy looks like one of the mutant mishmashes they put on the leaflet. The large bowtie on the waitress ruins the look.
But then the snowshoe-r, the tattoo artist, the diver, and some of the others came out really well.

I like the dark knight. He looks battle-worn. And I could use a samurai.

tahra:

--- Quote from: Ismene on August 16, 2020, 09:00:34 ---A tennis player with tennis balls?! Shocking!  :o

--- End quote ---

:lol:  Indeed...

--- Quote from: Ismene on August 16, 2020, 09:00:34 ---What's that blue thing on the tattoo artist's hair? It doesn't look like a bow.

--- End quote ---

It is a bow - one of the double bows...

--- Quote from: Ismene on August 16, 2020, 09:00:34 ---This series has a lot of weird choices. Like the lady with the dog - her headband, cuffs, and the leash suggest she's going out for a jog with the dog; but she's wearing a ballgown.

--- End quote ---

Exactly!

There are always weirdos, and repeats, or almost... Such lack of imagination... But then there are true gems among them  :love:

Ismene:

--- Quote from: tahra on August 16, 2020, 15:53:46 ---It is a bow - one of the double bows...

--- End quote ---
Must have been the angle that kept me from recognizing it.

This series, especially, several of your modifications made me think, "Now why didn't they do that in the first place?"  :lol:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version