Author Topic: A Baggage Car for the Panorama Express  (Read 3854 times)

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
Re: A Baggage Car for the Panorama Express
« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2020, 08:21:47 »
Your new car looks great, playmofire, and that lake photo is indeed amazing!

Thanks for pointing out the mouse video, Richard - :love:
(he's sure FAST!)

Thank you, tahra.  The mouse has been living in the hedge now for over a year.  The feeder was put there for the birds, but they never used it and we were puzzled why the seed level kept dropping until one morning we saw the mouse at work.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #11 on: April 23, 2020, 13:51:34 »
Thank you, tahra.  The mouse has been living in the hedge now for over a year.  The feeder was put there for the birds, but they never used it and we were puzzled why the seed level kept dropping until one morning we saw the mouse at work.

:)  Guess he saw you and got shy?

Offline PMatt

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #12 on: April 23, 2020, 20:22:33 »
It looks way too good for a dummy run! A different shade of red could simply mean those panels have been replaced and have not faded yet. Great job, and congratulations on the pond shot – the reflection in the water looks awesome!

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #13 on: April 23, 2020, 20:36:00 »
:)  Guess he saw you and got shy?

:lol:
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
« Reply #14 on: April 23, 2020, 20:44:25 »
It looks way too good for a dummy run! A different shade of red could simply mean those panels have been replaced and have not faded yet. Great job, and congratulations on the pond shot – the reflection in the water looks awesome!

Thank you. 

Yes, I thought the same about the difference in colour/shade and I think I'll go along that route.  However, the material I used is very old (well over 10 years old) and the stickiness has deteriorated and it is already beginning to lift at the edges so I will have to do it again with new material but using the same make as that looks OK.

Offline Junker Jörg

• Playmo Addict
  • Hier stehe ich, ich kann auch anders.
« Reply #15 on: May 25, 2020, 20:28:41 »
Grad erst gesehen! Ein sehr schöner Umbau (auch wenn ich zugebe, daß ich die Schlepptenderlok vor den Panoramas nicht so passend finde  :-[ ). Und ich meine, so einen Gepäckwagen hab ich noch nie gesehen, also was ganz Neues!

I just came across that one! Great. Never seen a baggage car for the Panaroma Express before, a real newelty and a nice idea (thogh I must admid, a 4052 pulling panoramas is not to my taste  :-[).

jj:
Lust auf Bilder? => www.klickywelt.de (mit Anmeldung)
Fancy more pics? => www.klickywelt.de (sign in to see)