Author Topic: Police  (Read 6844 times)

Offline PMatt

• Playmo Lover
Traffic Police
« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2020, 16:25:10 »
My main Police Department is comprised of a Patrol division and a Traffic division. Both are lacking in vehicles – and manpower – at the moment; but I figured I might as well show the Traffic police personnel I have on hand to interrupt my hiatus from posting.

As one can easily notice, the uniform has not been updated in a while: every officer wears gray trousers, a light blue shirt, blue tie and tunic, or a leather jacket.

For safety reasons, hi-viz vests and baseball caps are employed. (Baseball caps have been shortlisted as standard for when uniforms will be overhauled)

While onboard their cruisers officers have ease of access to flashlights, handcuffs and traffic paddle, all stored on the sides.

The luggage compartment houses the rest of the equipment, with the fire extinguisher and the first aid kit being most vital.

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
Re: Police
« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2020, 16:55:57 »
Great looking crew!

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #12 on: March 11, 2020, 20:09:06 »
They are very tidy! Looks great :)

Offline GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
« Reply #13 on: March 12, 2020, 09:14:41 »
Thanks for sharing! I love trying to work out how equipment fits into PM vehicles (like the Police, Fire and Camper vehicles). It's often carefully designed, but the instructions don't always show what-goes-where.
At that moment the ship suddenly stopped rocking and swaying, the engine pitch settled down to a gentle hum. 'Hey Ford.' said Zaphod, 'that sounds good. Have you worked out the controls on this boat?' 'No,' said Ford, 'I just stopped fiddling with them.' (With thanks to Douglas Adams)

Offline PMatt

• Playmo Lover
Assorted Law Enforcement
« Reply #14 on: April 05, 2020, 16:45:25 »
I love trying to work out how equipment fits into PM vehicles (like the Police, Fire and Camper vehicles).

We are on the same page then! It's got to be one of the most fun things about PM vehicles.

I have been putting together some more law enforcement klickies.

Armed security guard:

Customs / EUROPOL officers (I have yet to make my mind up)

Police instructors deployed abroad (or something like that):

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2020, 06:25:56 »
Those look great! I don't think I would consider using the yellow, but he looks great! (and I like yellow :love: )

Also, those light blue helmets with goggles look perfect here too.

Offline PMatt

• Playmo Lover
Municipal Police
« Reply #16 on: April 24, 2020, 23:15:09 »
Those look great! I don't think I would consider using the yellow, but he looks great! (and I like yellow :love: )

Thanks! I had that yellow torso with holster peg lying around; didn't know what to do with it until I remembered about the bulletproof vest with the huge logo. "I might as well make something flamboyant" I thought!

In this post I am going to showcase a pet project of mine. I have been entertaining the idea of officers in white for what feels like an eternity; but it was only recently that I managed to put it into practice.

The look I was going for was that of municipal police in a seaside town. I settled on blue baseball caps, rather than white, lest they should look too much like house painters.

There was no way I wasn't going to use the pith/custodian helmets. I can only wish that part made a comeback, or that it was easier to find iy second-hand.

I have further plans. I intend to make a dress uniform version (but need the neck piece from set 6691 to do so, and this is not a good time to make purchases on the net); also, I want to put together a couple Coast Guard officers to join forces with their counterparts.

Offline leefert

• Playmo Master
« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2020, 14:40:28 »
They look great!
I'm glad that I'm not the only one :)

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
Re: Municipal Police
« Reply #18 on: April 25, 2020, 17:24:26 »
They look wonderful! :)  I prefer the cap version though..

The look I was going for was that of municipal police in a seaside town. I settled on blue baseball caps, rather than white, lest they should look too much like house painters.

:lmao:

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #19 on: April 25, 2020, 18:48:29 »
Those are great looking figures!