Author Topic: JLMatterer's Collection  (Read 79580 times)

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
Re: JLMatterer's Collection
« Reply #460 on: August 05, 2021, 19:39:50 »
Sorry - I didn't see your post until today! Dracula, the cowboy, & the mummy are the same. The set mummy came with 2 gold bracelets, while the fi?ure has none.

Thank you :)

Offline JLMatterer

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil in the News
    • Plamobil In The News
« Reply #461 on: August 05, 2021, 20:01:09 »

Offline JLMatterer

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil in the News
    • Plamobil In The News
Life-size Figure
« Reply #462 on: August 21, 2021, 16:04:43 »
The life-size Figure I ordered in Jan has arrived at Deluxe T& H, and it is.... Kaboom! I haven't seen it yet, but it is mega-big and comes with a stand.  I'll get it when I pay it off, in September. Anticipation! Deluxe has asked me to get it ASAP because it's too big!

Offline Raven

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #463 on: August 21, 2021, 17:57:44 »
Oh wow!  I can't wait to see it!

Is it September yet?
Have a good time, make life cheerful and bright, dance if you want to, sing if you can, play as long as you live and leave the world with a smile - Lemuel K. Washburn

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #464 on: August 21, 2021, 18:00:16 »
Is it September yet?

... how about now?

Offline JLMatterer

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil in the News
    • Plamobil In The News
« Reply #465 on: August 21, 2021, 20:19:31 »

... how about now?

It's mega-big & mega-expensive. It will actually take me until Oct 2 to pay it off. In addition to the life-size, I also got 8 of the XXL figures that I'll have to pay off afterward: a pirate, construction worker, police officer, lion knight, male with black jacket, male with speed (?) jacket, female with brown hair, & female with black hair.

Sometime during this process, the Enterprise will come in, to be added to the lot, so I'll be doing nothing for awhile but dealing with lay-away. This is good because I have no deadline for it to be paid.

Yes, I'm really looking fwd to the Kaboom & will have it in time to display for Hallowe'en.

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #466 on: August 22, 2021, 02:55:39 »
Oh, congratulations!  The jester hat will take up some space. That's a great choice.

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #467 on: August 22, 2021, 18:06:23 »
It's mega-big & mega-expensive. It will actually take me until Oct 2 to pay it off. In addition to the life-size, I also got 8 of the XXL figures that I'll have to pay off afterward: a pirate, construction worker, police officer, lion knight, male with black jacket, male with speed (?) jacket, female with brown hair, & female with black hair.

Sometime during this process, the Enterprise will come in, to be added to the lot, so I'll be doing nothing for awhile but dealing with lay-away. This is good because I have no deadline for it to be paid.

Yes, I'm really looking fwd to the Kaboom & will have it in time to display for Hallowe'en.

I am showing this to my wallet - so the idiot thing can see I AM controlled. Kinda. :P

I wish I could get my hands on the xxl ones - thought, truth be told, I have no place to put them. The bunny-gardner  was already a stretch. And then there's The Captain, who doesn't shut up about it..

Offline JLMatterer

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil in the News
    • Plamobil In The News
XXL Figures
« Reply #468 on: September 12, 2021, 21:41:55 »

Offline JLMatterer

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil in the News
    • Plamobil In The News
« Reply #469 on: October 03, 2021, 20:03:38 »
A case of Novelmore surprise skellies, which got to me by a close call. I went to the toy store on Saturday & saw that this case was out for sale; I had ordered a case months ago & asked if mine was in. Whoops! They had put my case out in the store for sale. Fortunately, none had been sold so the case was pulled & put on my layaway; I'll get it by Xmas. I snagged the top of the display as my prize for the day.