General > Community Events

Expositie: Playmobil 40 Jaar speelplezier / Playmobil 40 Years of fun play

(1/3) > >>

PlayMoto:
Well, we were pretty surprised to find this exposition in a Dutch Museum in one of our old cities called Hoorn.
In the local former jail on the "Noordereiland" you can find a very interesting museum called: The Museum of the 20th century. (Museum van de 20e eeuw)

They have a temporary exposition called Playmobil 40 Jaar speelplezier / Playmobil 40 Years of fun play, which they organised with help from Playmobil/Geobra and some collectors from NL, DE, B and LUX. Johhny, Elise, Brubil etc. etc. All very well known names and some of them also have dio's in the original German exposition. I found it strange there is no info whatsoever about this on the PCC website or PM sites. Strange.  :hmm:

The expo runs from 3 april 2015 untill 3 januari 2016. So lot's of time to visit  ;D ;D ;D
Sadly enough the klicky machine and moulding machine weren't there yesterday, but they should be there from the 8th of April (according to the signs).

Here's a small impression of our visit yesterday:

For the rest, well you will have to visit the museum yourselves! It's nice and surely worth it.
This expo is only a part of the museum, we spent about 4 hours there. The PM expo is not to big and there are several area's for the children to play with the playmo's. The shop is packed with lot's of PM for very reasonable prices aswell. They were even selling the Nachtwacht set here.

Prices in the restaurant are also very very nice. Parking is also very cheap nearby, but be carefull: There is NO parking space near the Museum itself. You will have to park on the "visserseiland" and then it's nice 5minute walk to the museum.

Birdie:
Thanks for the info, Martin.  :)

tahra:
That looks great! Thanks for sharing :)

Tiermann:
Thanks for the photos Martin. I knew off Facebook from Brubil that there was a show there but didn't realize it was set to run so long. That is Brubil's Noah's Ark display, a version of which was at the Funpark in Zirndorf a couple of years ago. I wonder if the molding machine will be making the glow in the dark mice? I also wonder about what the machine at the new exhibit at Koblenz is making? Hopefully not new animal variations I will have to track down.

hauden_lukas:
What a gorgeous ship! Who made it? Are there more pictures?  :love:

The rest also looks like a very fun exhibition!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version