Author Topic: LuxPlaymodays 2014  (Read 9592 times)

Offline playmovictorian

• Playmo Master
  • Happy Little Victorians
    • Playmovictorian
Re: LuxPlaymodays 2014
« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2014, 19:59:27 »

The 4 Weddings & a Funeral Diorama

Karim
« Last Edit: August 24, 2014, 02:44:16 by playmovictorian »
La, tout n'est qu'ordre et beaute, luxe, calme et volupte. L'Invitation au Voyage. Charles Baudelaire.1857.

Offline playmovictorian

• Playmo Master
    • Playmovictorian
« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2014, 20:02:42 »

The busy kitchen with fantastic homemade pastries & cakes dedicated to myself & Emma Jane ! Thank you so much Amandine   :wave:

Ostia, a Port in the Roman Era Diorama

Karim
« Last Edit: August 24, 2014, 03:48:35 by playmovictorian »
La, tout n'est qu'ordre et beaute, luxe, calme et volupte. L'Invitation au Voyage. Charles Baudelaire.1857.

Offline playmovictorian

• Playmo Master
    • Playmovictorian
« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2014, 20:04:16 »
Noah's Ark after the Tide Diorama by the legendary Brubil !

Celebrating 40 years of Playmobil at the Museum Diorama

Karim
« Last Edit: August 24, 2014, 03:49:58 by playmovictorian »

Offline playmovictorian

• Playmo Master
    • Playmovictorian
« Reply #13 on: August 24, 2014, 02:56:27 »

Exo Planet Taracani or the World of Fairies Under Attack !

Karim

Offline playmovictorian

• Playmo Master
    • Playmovictorian
« Reply #14 on: August 24, 2014, 03:00:34 »

The Music Academy Diorama

Karim

Offline playmovictorian

• Playmo Master
    • Playmovictorian
« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2014, 03:26:43 »
And last but not least, the amazing Anibal Diorama covering a surface of 50 square meters on its own !

I hope that these few pictures will give you a little flavour of the LuxPlaymoDays and judging by the excellent photographic equipments I saw around the dioramas, You will soon be delighted with fabulously detailed pictures of each diorama with our Friend Ute leading the way photographing the dioramas Under every angle for pictures perfect !

Personal favorite ? The variety of themes present at the 2014 show make it quite impossible to choose since every diorama is beautiful and original in its own right, but I literally melted when I saw the 1925 Brewery diorma which I so admired earlier this year on Tricornejock.com with its incredible wealth of détails such as real ashes in the ashtray of the tavern, the beautiful colour coordinated themed diorama of Amandine for her 4 Weddings & a Funeral diorama ( with a special thanks for her dedicating her kitchen scene to myself & Emma whom I sure will be delighted too  :wave: ! ), the wild wild west feel of the Route 66 diorama, the incredible Museum scenes celebrating 40 years of Playmobil, the breathtaking Anibal diorama and its procession of war éléphants, one truly is spoiled for choice  :love:

But it is the human factor I have enjoyed the most as one truly is greeted and made feel as part of a Family, a wonderful Family of warm, generous and friendly individuals who are all contributing to make of this moment a truly special one ! A huge Thank You to all the members of the Hengel Family and all those involved in the organization of the LuxPlaymoDays exhibition !

The morning of my visit was very busy indeed which is excellent with many families and children who's eyes were not big enough to admire the many wonders on display and as I was going through the throusands of accessories available to purchase, selecting a few Victorian items you will soon see on display, I spotted a wonderful scene of a Father buying a Pirate Ship for his Son, both with such a great smile on their face and that to me sums up perfectly what exhibitions such as the LuxPlaymoDays are about !

I was lucky to meet almost all the Friends I came to see to the exception of Birdie  :*) who was there at the same time as me but I guess we both got lost in the crowd, but then this first visit to a Playmobil exhibition will not be my last, and we will have a chance to meet again soon  :wave:

Karim :)
« Last Edit: August 24, 2014, 06:02:27 by playmovictorian »

Offline Pynedor

• Playmo Master
« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2014, 14:36:51 »
Wow, great pictures of some awesome displays! This event looks really cool.
~Pynedor~

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2014, 18:27:11 »
Wow, amazing dios - thank you for sharing!

Offline conniefrere

• Playmo Master
« Reply #18 on: August 24, 2014, 19:06:39 »
Thanks for showing these pictures and sharing your thoughts.

:wave:
:playmo: :egypt: :roman: :builder: :playmo:

Offline sunflower

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #19 on: August 24, 2014, 19:28:57 »
Thanks for this great impression in words and pictures. Sounds like a wonderful experience.
life in plastic it's fantastic