Creative > Kingdoms Map

Empire of Krull vs. The Empire : To Kill an Empire !!!!

(1/1)

Giorginetto:
While life was going on as normal in the capital of Krull, such as the city guard getting drunk as usual and harassing  the people passing by ..

and while all the trading is ongoing , pots and begies being sold to the growing population of Krull ...

one could say that Krull is not only enjoying prosperity but also peace.... something that will change however dramatically

Following the recent massive events in the world , the demise and destruction of Ithaca , the take over of the canal region to the great abyss lake by Rutileo and all the other development in the South, Emperor Iseroth called for his trusted Master of the Army , General Air Agnar to inform him of his final decisions following numerous meetings and information that has been coming to Krull far more frequently than before .

As General Agnar walks into the Kings chambers, outside the army is completing its training.. its training for War !!!!

While all this training is happening, Emperor Iseroth, informs Agnar of his decisions, decisions that bring a big smile to the general's  face as are the decisions he was hoping and praying to hear ...

' With the destruction of Ithaca and the other recent events in the south , gods have once again looked upon our empire with favor and have granted us this great opportunity to settle the oldest score and battle of them all. What is left of the old Empire shall be no more. What its old and mad Emperor is will be no more. What its old armies are shall be no more.... Our Ithacan invasion force , the biggest army these lands have seen for thousands of years will commence a northern invasion of the old Empire. Our mission to destroy completely the old Empire , our goal is not one of more land but one of stealing all the gold and riches that remain in  the empire and kill them all , kill its emperor and senate, destroy entirely its army and navy and leave nothing behind but of scorched earth... With our massive army and the secret army that we have so well kept secret in the northern island of Krull , we need no allies for that invasion. Ask no one and tell no one. The Empire of Krull , the biggest nation by land and peoples will deal with the Old empire by itself and will refuse any help and crash any nation that stands in the way. Do not inform our allies of anything , Krull needs no allies and its finally the time to unleash the power of the entire Krull empire. The dragons of Krull have secretly sworn allegiance to Krull, the irony it only took a tiny potion of the 'Elixir of the eternal ghost' that allows those who drink it to stay on this world  in ethereal form and never leave for the underworld ( something all of the emperors ancestors have drunk and are now in the attic of the Krullian Royal chambers ) ,

This potion was requested for many years and one of the key reasons of the feud between dragon alliance of krull and the emperor , now however one was  given to the leader of the powerful dragon alliance  which was also mixed with some ingredients of secret powers and he is now nothing more than a puppet my dear Sir general that I control... . these dragons will prove a good guard for the empire while we attack from the north with our entire army and also sent by navy our secret army to flank and attack from the west , when all the nations hear of our wolfian/ viking  elite secret force they will soon realize that our power and might have grown immensely in the past years . MY dear general feast and give the soldiers food and ale as in the next moon we march with our 150 banner army of thousands and we go kill an empire ......'

( My sincere apologies for using old pictures for the intro of the upcoming battle , i was too excited to wait to post this and a sudden illness today has stopped me from going to the den- you guessed it, there will be a battle between the Empire of Krull and the Old Empire with Krull invading the Old Empire.....Fresh and new pictures to follow asap, might take a couple days off work if i can to complete the battle of all battles in a few days ..... )

tonguello:
This was great George! I know you have a fantastic continuation, can't wait to see it!  :wave: :wave:

PlaymoMan:
Very nice story, George! Can't wait to see what comes next...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version