Author Topic: more families and townfolk moving into.....  (Read 5557 times)

Offline Elric

• Playmo Master
Re: more families and townfolk moving into.....
« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2012, 04:13:16 »
Nice klickies.  I need more town people.  Been building my armies for too long.

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2012, 09:09:25 »
Nice klickies.  I need more town people.  Been building my armies for too long.

I know the feeling !!!  :lol: :lol:. Unfortunatelly when it comes to proper medieval townfolk , options are very limited , those klickies pictures with their colours and apprarel are in my opinion the very best for medieval townfolk. many years ago i bought a lot of specials the woman with pigeons and also the thieg klikcy with the red hat etc , those are pretty good too and of course all the other non battle klikcies in medieval sets, however most of these are aristocrauts etc and not everyday townfolk, when it comes to that the choices are very limited as i said , the ones pictured are by far the best in my opinion with their sabos on .....  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Rhalius

• Playmo Master
« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2012, 09:31:07 »
Some pirates might make good medieval civilians.

Offline conniefrere

• Playmo Master
« Reply #13 on: January 19, 2012, 19:07:02 »
Some pirates might make good medieval civilians.

Good idea! Some of them are great for civilians.
:playmo: :egypt: :roman: :builder: :playmo:

Offline playmo1989

• Playmo Master
« Reply #14 on: January 19, 2012, 21:39:58 »
Lots of senior clickies hoping to find peace and protection in krull.

They will show those fancy youngsters how its done. They dont need fancy rotating wrists to be able to do their work.  ;)

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

The spirits rule !!!!

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2012, 07:34:40 »
Nice orderly crowd, but not too fast ;)! The new generation of Klicky's need to take note of these honorable behaviors! ;D

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

They do look slow , dont they .... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:.. and they are meant to be young couples seeking the American Krullian dream etc  :lol: :lol:

The non rotating wrists was never a problem for me in any theme etc . After all i feel sorry for those poor playmospace astronauts with rotating wrists which meant they have no space gloves etc , god these poor astro klickies must have freezing hands in playmo space ....
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline skypurr

• Crafty Klicky
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #16 on: February 01, 2012, 14:31:33 »
A lovely photo George.  :clap:
I love the classic klickies, they seem to fit the medieval theme so well.   :love:
I like the moose watching them go by  :)

Elaine
          A house is not a home without a cat (or two).

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #17 on: February 01, 2012, 17:59:43 »
A lovely photo George.  :clap:
I love the classic klickies, they seem to fit the medieval theme so well.   :love:
I like the moose watching them go by  :)

Elaine

Thanks Queen Elaine.  :)

I have two bags full of ebay purchases right next to me including another such cart and a few more farmers . i agree with you 100% they fit perfectly any mediaval city , with their subtle colours and design they are the best paesants there is for a playmo medieval set up !!!!

Offline Rhalius

• Playmo Master
« Reply #18 on: February 02, 2012, 09:10:36 »
Just be carefull that they don't switch accesoires and turn pirate on you.  ;)

That's the danger of classic clickies, they can be whatever they want to be.  :P

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #19 on: February 03, 2012, 08:55:03 »
That's the danger of classic clickies, they can be whatever they want to be.  :P

The beauty of you mean  ;). ANd what a great time this was when armour and parts could be exhanged and a farmer turned into aknight etc , how great is that !!!! an indian dressed as a cowboy etc 

and its such a shame that this was aborted. Todays klickys with all their fine detail are so limited in terms of creativity and fantasy playing . The old classic playmobil was far more educational , creative and children oriented . When i look at sets like the Top agents with their unsahved angry faces and their lasers and rocket launchers it make sme very very sad . Playmobil is not the toy it used to be and its a shame as ( personal view) it is now downgraded from a quality /educational toy to a mass produced / short lived themes / chinese toy quality /  one  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(